2nd Annual Cruizer Summit 2/25/23 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landcruisnman

1972 FJ55 "Iron Giant"
Threads
Website
www.summitsteel.net
Hello fellow Cruizer heads. I’m planning on starting a gathering of cruiser enthusiasts at my shop in Oceanside. I’ve got lots of room, a bbq and a fridge. All I need in cruisers and their owners. I’ve got a few buddies to get it started in hopes of it growing into something larger. I’m thinking 1/8/2022 possibly. Everyone let me know if they’d show and if the date is good. I know a few of you and y’all should come by. More postings to come. Chime in

51ADFCC0-A085-4665-932E-20224572DEE4.jpeg

9590797C-CA4A-4944-A6E7-59E3AE450CE3.jpeg

As stated in the other thread... IN!

in

I’m in! I‘ll bring something good to grill. Where’s your shop in oceanside?
We're getting a food truck. Trying to keep it simple. Bring beer of your choice. It's at:
Summit Steel
2511 Industry St.
Oceanside, CA 92054

South OC so I'll keep my eye on this as date approaches. He!!, I'm retired so have the time.😁

I’m in! I‘ll bring something good to grill. Where’s your shop in oceanside?
no need to bring food. Epic Eats food truck will be there feeding all

I’ll make the trip down from Menifee.

It's looking like this is stacking up to be an epic gathering. Looking forward to this being the first of many. Everyone have a great Xmas and New Year and we'll see ya'll on the 8th!!!

What time?

Hello fellow Cruizer heads. I’m planning on starting a gathering of cruiser enthusiasts at my shop in Oceanside. I’ve got lots of room, a bbq and a fridge. All I need in cruisers and their owners. I’ve got a few buddies to get it started in hopes of it growing into something larger. I’m thinking 1/8/2022 possibly. Everyone let me know if they’d show and if the date is good. I know a few of you and y’all should come by. More postings to come. Chime in

View attachment 2798724

View attachment 2798725
Any upcoming meet ups in the near future?

Hello all once again. 2nd Annual Cruiser Summit is officially 2/18/23. Working on Tshirt design and will be taking pre-orders. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom