2F Pulley (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All,

I am in search of a water pump pulley, Toyota OEM Part #16371-60090. I have been to vintageteqparts.com, nothing comes up. I see they had a few in 2022, figured it was a long shot. Anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks!!

The one that was recommended to me by Cruiser Outfitters is a double groove. I just need to make sure it is the exact one due to a distance restriction between the fan and radiator. They recommended a water pump, fan & pulley combination based on measurements I sent them.

For reference…

IMG_8804.jpeg
IMG_8803.jpeg

The one that was recommended to me by Cruiser Outfitters is a double groove. I just need to make sure it is the exact one due to a distance restriction between the fan and radiator. They recommended a water pump, fan & pulley combination based on measurements I sent them.

As I recall from your pics you're only running one belt so you could get by with either option.

1710458891305.png

I I will need to find the right WP pulley to suit my crank at some point, no good pic but my engine is a 75 with mostly 74 accessories hung on it. Only the rear groove on the WP pulley is usable, the front groove is to close to the block to line up with the front on the crank.

Everytime I read up on this the pulleys to match seem to be a bit of mystery. I have a short WP with a no clutch plastic fan.

The double-wide groove pulley is used in conjunction with the long neck, direct drive water pump. The forward pulley is necessary to run the alternator in the 2F, passenger side configuration.

I have a few.
1710542101059.jpeg

You can leave a voicemail at the shop to follow up. 😊

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom