24v 1Hz Battery cable kit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone sell a readily available battery cable kit for the 24V 1HZ hzj73 MT. The OEM battery to starter cable seems to be discontinued.

@TurbodreamZ did you ever come up with anything for this?

I am looking to replace my battery cables as well. Since everything is NLA on my model, I'm trying to find the "later version" where the batteries were in line against the passenger fender.

1689161599723.png

1689161441499.png

@TurbodreamZ did you ever come up with anything for this?

I am looking to replace my battery cables as well. Since everything is NLA on my model, I'm trying to find the "later version" where the batteries were in line against the passenger fender.

View attachment 3371613

View attachment 3371612
I just ended up making my own with military style connectors. I‘m glad I went the way I did because they fit over the battery terminals perfectly and when I went to tighten everything down, it does not bend the connections like the oem. the connection never loosened over time and the truck started and charged better than oem. the oem connector seems to get soft over time and and when exposed to heat. Also, with a military style connector, it is possible to add more connections for lights, winches, and more grounding.

IMG_0582.jpeg

68558237254__209D5BC8-79C5-476D-88B8-DD322903E784.jpeg

Last edited:
That looks fantastic. Looks like you used a hydraulic crimper to make those killer connections.

90982-06022 negative side
90982-05035 Positive Battery Terminal

Both look exactly like the ones that came on my truck. I can make you the little jumper cable. Have the hydraulic smoother. Will use anchor tin plated copper lugs.

I also have part number for the fancy covers someplace

Bug me tomorrow and I will whip this up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom