2024 Land Cruiser - What's your thoughts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Volunteer

Bayou State Land Cruiser Association
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
bslca.com
Best press release I saw.

Tomy gets his hands on it at the 9:30 min mark -

I like it some people that don't know Land Cruisers see Bronco, I see 70 series. I think it'll hit a price point that'll make a lot of new Land Cruiser owners I just hope they didn't just water down the Land Cruiser heritage in build quality and reliability. Sounds like they had the capability part at the forefront of the design. I know there will be bashing about the hybrid drivetrains I'm not crazy about it either but open to checking it out. I get it Mr Toyota has to evolve with the times. Concerns about being remote and banging up the battery components or electric motor malfunction. I have no doubt the brilliant guys in our community will come up with fixes to work around those issues and we know every Toyota offroad platform has the aftermarket folks ready to build armor and accessories for them. Some of them may already be in the works, as soon as the LX600 platform our version of the 300 Series was released Dissent already had a range of full armor for it. Toyota gave them what they wanted an affordable Land Cruiser you can option the way you want it and that's a first for the US market. Think its gonna sell like hot cakes but its finding a dealer that won't charge you stupid markup to get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom