2018 Cottonland Crawfish Boil (1 Viewer)

HEAD COUNT FOR THE BOIL

Votes: 3 18.8%

Votes: 6 37.5%

Votes: 1 6.3%

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So, for the first time since the FIRST crawfish boil... I will be missing this gathering of family. I have throat cancer for those that do not know. And for those that know that but have not heard, my surgery is scheduled for the Friday of boil... so for that entire weekend I will not be swallowing and being fed from a nose tube.
And TRUST me... I even asked if I could postpone the procedure a week but no other date for the precision cutting machine is available...
Pinch some heads, suck some tails and break some hammock swings for me!

"Get off my land!!! ...and help me up."

So, for the first time since the FIRST crawfish boil... I will be missing this gathering of family. I have throat cancer for those that do not know. And for those that know that but have not heard, my surgery is scheduled for the Friday of boil... so for that entire weekend I will not be swallowing and being fed from a nose tube.
And TRUST me... I even asked if I could postpone the procedure a week but no other date for the precision cutting machine is available...
Pinch some heads, suck some tails and break some hammock swings for me!

"Get off my land!!! ...and help me up."

You got this E. We will miss you at boil, but you are in our hearts and on our minds.

I'm going to eat your crawfish, E, so you will have a score to settle next year. Positive thoughts and a good result, friend.

This. Soon.

2C6CA649-AD08-44EF-A3B7-FB576F35481F.jpeg
628F4F18-E26D-4CAC-B4B0-E2C4A62AC306.jpeg

CADA8A86-7E5D-4FB3-BEDB-5359BD230930.png
In with just me.

We are monitoring the weather and will make a call soon. This is the year for rain at Cruiser events I think.

What I’m gonna do with all this lemon drop?

Never mind... I’ll figure it out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom