2018 archery elk (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sj

Threads
Had a fun hunt with great results. This guy was chasing cows and pushing other bulls away. There were 4-5 bulls on all around. Apparently the drought did damage for antler growth.

IMG_20180915_100555.jpg

Had a fun hunt with great results. This guy was chasing cows and pushing other bulls away. There were 4-5 bulls on all around. Apparently the drought did damage for antler growth.

View attachment 1791843

Well that should feed the family for about a year

Well that should feed the family for about a year
Or a bunch of CSC members camping on the rim in October on the Casner ROTM!

Shot it in 3c, just at 49 yards. No, it did not fit in my 60. But my 60 did great driving up and back. I need to fix my ac, the last half hour of the drive was brutal.

I would be more then willing to donate some. October might be a little soon. I took it to a processer, I'm not sure how long they will have it.

View attachment 1791843
WOW what a nice bull! congrats.

Very nice Bull, well done! I miss my days of bow hunting Whitetails back East. But Elk tastes WAY better!

Co worker has a field camera set up for scouting in unit 7W. Last weekend this elk decided to taunt him and take a selfie while his friend shot him a moon in the background :hillbilly:

elk.jpg

I like the feature where the camera will give you the phase of the moon when the picture was taken as seen on the bottom right of the photo for reference. Slick idea!

IMG_20181006_174614.jpg
Wife's uncle has some land in central Utah. He gave me two depredation tags for two does. Came home through Moab, we thought the 89 was still closed between Flagstaff and Paige. But I think it's back open .

IMG_20181009_115209.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom