2017 GX460 suspension lift with KDSS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

I am lifting my 2017 GX with KDSS system. I was wondering if anybody had a how to guides in how to perform this.

Questions:

1. Lifting 3 inches. Would I need spacers for the KDSS. Or will it reach without it?
2. Procedures for disengaging the KDSS. I have seen some videos and it says to get the vehicle of the ground and then disengaged the system but I have also read and there is some people that do it from the ground.
I will greatly appreciate your answers.

When I did my install about a year ago, I put together a step-by-step doc w/ timestamped Youtube videos mainly from Ironman 4x4's install video (they seem to have the most in-depth install video). I didn't edit anything after install and will admit there are a couple of steps that could've been improved but this should get you 98% of the way there:

When I did my install about a year ago, I put together a step-by-step doc w/ timestamped Youtube videos mainly from Ironman 4x4's install video (they seem to have the most in-depth install video). I didn't edit anything after install and will admit there are a couple of steps that could've been improved but this should get you 98% of the way there:

Thank you. Planning on installing this week.

Also, just a heads up, to either use a longer connecting rod, or spacer for your AFS sensor in the rear, right axle and I think maybe the front also.

E7B4CAD3-6443-4458-B27A-594376AB72F9.jpeg
BBF0AF41-11F0-48B7-BF9A-F4FA14FB348F.jpeg

Got it done over the weekend. Turned out great.
OME - 3 inch lift
Tires- Cooper Discoverer at3 xlt all terrain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom