Good. Factory carplay and android auto is definitely a good thing over a chinesium head unit.Is that good or bad?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.
Good. Factory carplay and android auto is definitely a good thing over a chinesium head unit.Is that good or bad?
Haha. I have a Chinese one in my 4runner and it is absolutely garbage.Good. Factory carplay and android auto is definitely a good thing over a chinesium head unit.
I'm hopeful the CLL or Hamilton head unit will be decent... But for that much coin I'm perfectly happy with my Chinesium unit as a standalone unit outside of the factory head unit.Haha. I have a Chinese one in my 4runner and it is absolutely garbage.
Tease... Worse than my old girlfriends!Oh these are going on the GX once we get another one. Sorry my post confused you haha.
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I wish they'd figure it out because they look really good.Love that Tundra, especially with the high clearance rear bumper and new wheels! I’ve been looking for a 2nd Gen since my 2023 got bought back under Lemon Law
Any more pics?
Thanks! Non hybrid. Didn’t want to deal with it.4R looks great too, you go with the hybrid or non-hybrid?
You definitely notice the size of the truck on trails. I avoid anything too crazy. Usually use it for longer trips since it’s so big and comfortable with family of 4 and a dog.Looks awesome! How is the Tundra out on trails? Got rid of my GX460 for a 100 Series but even that feels small sometimes with the wife, kid, dog and gear. Not sure if I'd want to try to turn something bigger than the 100 around on a tight trail though lol
Love that rear bumper! Who makes it? CBI use to make cool parts like this. Me and my business partner both had/have a CBI cut high clearance bumpers. I will be buying and building a double cab 2nd gen Tundra in the next 6-12 months. Is the company Washington local?Cut up the tundras rear end a few weeks back.
View attachment 3417741
View attachment 3417742
View attachment 3417743
View attachment 3417744
View attachment 3417745
The company is called SOB Fabrication out of New Mexico. Travis, the owner, does some amazing work.Love that rear bumper! Who makes it? CBI use to make cool parts like this. Me and my business partner both had/have a CBI cut high clearance bumpers. I will be buying and building a double cab 2nd gen Tundra in the next 6-12 months. Is the company Washington local?