2017 FJ45 Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_3011.JPG
Will be missing weekend re-installing head

As always, there will be two raffles. one for prizes ( you get one and only one ticket as long as you drive a cruiser to the event ) and a cash raffle; the later costs $10 per ticket. >>>>

Which night does thee raffle take place?
are bon fires allowed?
is there a pit toilet nearby?
who has an onboard shower for rent?

which 2M band will you guys be on/monitoring?

hoping to roll in Friday around dinner time. Save me a filet Team Pryor.

Raffle is Sunday late afternoon early evening.

Trying to finish the beast. I know it's gunna be hot but it's not work...

Where is the best spot to leave my tow rig? I don't know the area at all.

There is an area just before you cross the bridge over the Stanislaus river. On the right heading down. Plenty of room for several trucks with trailers. Park at an angle to allow plenty of parking. You can't miss it.

Is that just before the day use camp ground?

I wish we could make it again this year. We have lots of school stuff going on, and for the first time in a long time, the Cruiser is in no shape for a trip. Last trip left the rear driveshaft creased, and it's still out for retube. A/C also died when I dropped the drier on a rock.

Was there a road report? Was thinking of heading in tonight, but haven't finished building skid plate yet. Dare I chance it on 33's or is it all washed out from last winters torrents?

Was there a road report? Was thinking of heading in tonight, but haven't finished building skid plate yet. Dare I chance it on 33's or is it all washed out from last winters torrents?

I am sure you will be fine. Otherwise, it wouldn't be four wheelin! :grinpimp:

I need a gas tank. Was planning to make it. Anyone know if Georg already left?

If you were not able to get a hold of G, I have the original tank from my 74 at my folks place in Stockton. I was trying to sell it for around 75, if that sounds fair you are welcome to it. Let me know and I can arrange for you to pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom