2016 URJ200 SERIES LAND CRUISER/LX570 UPDATE-REFRESH (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Speaking of the Patrol.
Breaking news today. Looks like the Patrol is finally coming to the US in Patrol form, renamed as the Armada .
Photo of Refreshed 2017 Nissan Armada Leaks on Forum » AutoGuide.com News
2017-Nissan-Armada-.jpg

Looks like the Cruiser is finally going to have an actual competitor, or at least one a little closer. Maybe it will create some competitive pricing in the market, that maybe we can benefit from.

The Armada has been sold for a number of years now. Looks more like they are just updating it.

Beastie Boys. HS in the eighties.

So basically it's the Nissan Patrol that's been selling here in the middleast since '12 !!!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 5

Yes it would seem that the US is now going to be getting more then just the Infinty Q version.

The Armada has been sold for a number of years now. Looks more like they are just updating it.

It is the Patrol, it appears to just be rebadged as an Armada, because the Armada was based on the Titan platform that was completely redesigned this year likely forcing them to either redesign the Armada too or do this with the Patrol. It would appear that to save some cost, they have chosen not to redesign the Armada to go along with the new Titan, but rather they have badge engineered another version of the Patrol for the US market. This one looks much better to me then the Q version.

I was in hopes they would redesign the Armada and stick that new Cummins diesel in it, that the new Titan XD uses. I would have been a potential customer for that. I am intrigued by this new Patrol/Armada, I think it might at least be worth a look see when they come out.

Wife is taking delivery of 2016 Lx this weekend
We got the Cabernet interior we wanted
Not as red as we had hoped
Oh well
2400$ under msrp

Last edited:
The Patrol badged version is better. This US version lacks the off road tech from the Patrol or the hydraulic body motion control which really makes a difference when driving.

It is the Patrol, it appears to just be rebadged as an Armada, because the Armada was based on the Titan platform that was completely redesigned this year likely forcing them to either redesign the Armada too or do this with the Patrol. It would appear that to save some cost, they have chosen not to redesign the Armada to go along with the new Titan, but rather they have badge engineered another version of the Patrol for the US market. This one looks much better to me then the Q version.

I was in hopes they would redesign the Armada and stick that new Cummins diesel in it, that the new Titan XD uses. I would have been a potential customer for that. I am intrigued by this new Patrol/Armada, I think it might at least be worth a look see when they come out.

I just noticed this Patrol is extremely similar to the current QX56/QX80 big brother. On the bright side though, in my eyes the Patrol looks nicer on the back :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom