2016 CC Calendars Shipping Now! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Me and one of our club members look forward to the calenders...:beer:

261 Rover Place
Nanaimo Bc
V9V1G3

Rob

I love the perspective for the January shot. It is sweet!

So good I will have to wait a few months to look at another page. :D

Thanks Esh. Our club member, Mat R. took that photo. A fuller perspective and dozes of other great photos of the area can be found here:

the road down

Last edited:
Hey Rob,

I will send a check soon for a few, but also wondering if you have any stick figure 45 cruiser days tshirts left in XL? Gave my last oldschool shirt to my GF's brother, now her dad feels left out and wants a shirt too ;) If so, how much?

Hey Rob,

I will send a check soon for a few, but also wondering if you have any stick figure 45 cruiser days tshirts left in XL? Gave my last oldschool shirt to my GF's brother, now her dad feels left out and wants a shirt too ;) If so, how much?

I don't have any stick figure 45 cruiser shirts left. We have the white ones only with Rob Millson's 40 on it. Shirts are $20 including shipping. I'll combine any with your calendar and give you a discount.

Milson Truck.JPG

Hoping you still have one in supply.
Payment sent USPS today, Dec. 10, 2015.

Stacey Bruff

Hoping you still have one in supply.
Payment sent USPS today, Dec. 10, 2015.

Stacey Bruff
I will hold one for you. Thanks for letting me know. :beer:

I don't have any stick figure 45 cruiser shirts left. We have the white ones only with Rob Millson's 40 on it. Shirts are $20 including shipping. I'll combine any with your calendar and give you a discount.

Nah it's OK, Just like Matt doesn't like my stick figure cartoon trucks, I don't like his solid photo shirts, plus the probable reason my GFs dad wants it is because I drew it, and so he can show it off to all his friends ;) I might have to do a second run on the Old School shirts ;)

Anyway I will write a check and mail it to you today to get 5 calendars for the NEBC Swamp Donkeys. Thanks for putting these together.

Just sent Paypal your way. Thanks.

Thanks Rob and Coastal Cruisers, got my calendars, they look good. Especially like all the 40 and 60's in the mountain pictures ;)

Hi Rob, Looks like I'll need two more calendars, we forgot the last two in the hotel room :oops:

20 for one. Includes shipping

Sent $40 for two.

Thank you

Frank

The CC calendar looks great Rob. Nice job.
Thanks to all that helped put this together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom