********2015 Event Calendar*********

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Jan
  • Jan 3rd Monthly Meeting - TBD
  • Jan 16th-19th- MLK @ Durhamtown Tellico -

Feb
  • Feb 7th Monthly Meeting @ Barley's - Pool Tournament
  • Feb 21st Trash Pickup-Fmart Jones Gap

March
  • March 7th Monthly Meeting
  • March 21nd Hamom - Trailer Build @ Trollholes -

April
  • April 4th Monthly Meeting @ Sonic Easley
  • April 18th -Horse Pasture & Camping Jocassee

May
  • May 4th - 9th GSMTR we have cabins reserved
  • May 16th Monthly Meeting @ Mac's Speed Shop

June
  • June 6th The Smokin Pig 6630 Clemson blvd. Pendleton sc 29670

July
  • July 11th Trollholes Parts swap and BBQ.
  • July 25th Camping and Hiking Cullowhee

August
  • August 13-16 OTMT @ TELLICO!
  • August 29th Trash Pickup-Fmart Jones Gap

Sept
  • Football Party or tailgate, Date TBD
  • Sept 26 Annual Event (Announcement of new Officers) @ Paris Mountain State park. We will be camping as well.

Oct
  • ACC Fall Gathering @ Golden Mtn (October 10-12)

Last edited:
Someone has been busy! Looks good.

I got some proposed dates up for Lowcountry.
Some could change, but the boil shouldn't.

I will not be able to go to the February meeting on the 7th. The wife has planned a birthday party for me that night at Swamp Rabbit Brewery. I'm not sure how late we will be there, but all are welcome to come after Barleys if you want to.

If anyone has not been getting my group emails, please PM me your email address. I am trying to get our list updated and I'm sure there are many of you that have been left off. Thanks in advance!

Is the trailer build still on for Sunday 3/22? If so, what time?
Edited because I am an idiot who evidently can't read.... Didn't want someone seeing this and getting the date wrong... Sorry! Trailer build is Saturday 3/21

Last edited:
Doh! Sorry, I looked at the date wrong. I wanted to come but tomorrow, I am hosting a Disney Princess party at my house. It's my daughter's 5th birthday. When I say I am hosting, that translates to... I was told we were having a birthday party. then I was told it was at out house. Then I was told that two Disney Characters were coming over and that a bunch of 3-6 year olds were coming to the house.... Oh, I can't wait for all the fun!

I haven't seen anything about the Cullowhee trip. I put it on my work calendar when the calendar was posted. Has it been cancelled?

No I'm still down. I'll get some details early next week. I don't want to miss going back.

Kids? I'd be up for bringing my whole crew.

Lets reschedule this for another weekend. Would like to go but not sure this will end up working for either of us.

Lol. You would be right about that. I'm going to have to take it easy for a while. Camping in any heat would be a task. But I really want to go.

@Trollhole - how are you looking for the fall schedule? Hope that you are feeling better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom