For Sale 2010 GX 460 For Sale- Upstate SC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I wanted my first post to be the announcement of my NEW to me LC/LX. Unfortunately I must get rid of a vehicle to get one. Pictures of the vehicle can be seen on Autotrader and Craigslist, respectively. I've been following for close to 6 months, this site is light years ahead of other forums I've been on for Audi/VW, Honda and Subaru. Hopefully I will be posting a new addition to the fold. Any questions please dont hesitate to PM me or use the email or phone #s on the links. Autotrader - page unavailable
2010 Lexus GX 460 * Price Reduced*

lex 3.jpg

lex.jpg

lex2.jpg

lxs.jpg

lxs1.jpg

I've seen your Craigslist ad when browsing locally. I think your price is in the ballpark. Has the air pump ever been replaced? What kind of LC/LX are you looking for?

I've seen your Craigslist ad when browsing locally. I think your price is in the ballpark. Has the air pump ever been replaced? What kind of LC/LX are you looking for?
Hey, thanks for the inquiry. Yes the secondary air injection pump has been replaced. I can PM you the Lexus driver record so you can see everything that has been done to the vehicle. I have nothing to hide.

I am in the market for an 80 series LC. There is a decent selection in this area to include Atlanta and Charlotte. Can't pull the trigger on one of these until I sell the Lexus though.

Do you still have this for sale?

Ok. I'm in Charlotte and in the market for one. Just getting my feet wet and you are the first GX owner that I have contacted. Send me whatever you can as far as info by PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom