2009 BBRC Fall Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm unable to send a check but I can pay at the event trailer/tent again if that's ok? I'd like to get a xl shirt too. Cash is good right?

God willing, it will be too cold up here for that.

chris -
are you heading to the fall gathering up in NY or the fall crawl in PA?

chris -
are you heading to the fall gathering up in NY or the fall crawl in PA?

I will be at Rausch this weekend. I only live an hour away. I think next year I'll go to the Fall Gathering. It looks like a whole lot of fun.

You bringing the clown car to wheel?

Hey Eskimo, any of the guy's comin up from Nc?

Haven't heard anything from those slackers... But I live near Bloomsburg now, so I don't talk to them near as much as I used to. :p

Cam - I should be there around 8:30 - don't roll out without me! Got a friend of mine coming for Friday's run who's never been wheeling. I plan on scaring him a bit :) Saturday, Mrs. Eskimo will be joining us.

Haven't heard anything from those slackers... But I live near Bloomsburg now, so I don't talk to them near as much as I used to. :p

Cam - I should be there around 8:30 - don't roll out without me! Got a friend of mine coming for Friday's run who's never been wheeling. I plan on scaring him a bit :) Saturday, Mrs. Eskimo will be joining us.
Good to everyone out there. Eskimo, sweet rig you got there. Hunter was really digging the ride..
Will get the pics up soon.
Great fun, thanks everyone!:bounce2::princess:

Last edited:
We Had a great time this year,again.Big heads up to Norm and all involved with all the work that go's into putting this thing together. Thomas has not got the smile off his face from the trip.
Kenny:cheers:

Great time - and many stories.

The only disappointment was there was no "City Chicken" served at the meal this year. :bang:

Here's some of mine...

Pictures by kerpuckelty - Photobucket

DSC02243.jpg

DSC02245.jpg

DSC02277.jpg

DSC02267.jpg

DSC02252.jpg

Great time. Many thanks to Bob for the ride and enjoyed meeting everyone!

[edit]Have to get my silver star to post some more photos.

Last edited:
Hey guys, thanks for putting on the event. Had a blast even though I only stuck around for Friday. Love the shirt too ;)

Thanks BBRC, had a great time.

Thanks, BBRC. I finally made it to a Fall Crawl, and I was NOT disappointed!

I'd like to thank everyone with BBRC for putting on a great event. Also want to thank Tim and Felix for their trail leading skills. Brother Burl, Chris and Dan did a fine job keeping me out of trouble on the trail. Here's some pics.
fall crawl 2009 117.jpg
fall crawl 2009 143.jpg
fall crawl 2009 145.jpg

Good job on the Fall Crawl

thanks to the Blue ridge guys for another fun Fall Crawl. This is always a good event at a great time of the year and this past weekend was no exception. Lotsa trucks, lotsa choices of who to wheel with and lots of excitement. great job!!! Gary S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom