2009 BBRC Fall Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cam's trailering the truck up on that Thursday. I'll be there on Friday. You all get to see the finished product before I do (Rob, no touchy!) :p:lol:

Norm, I'll send my registration tomorrow.

Tim

I might not make it to the mailbox this afternoon. Is it too late if I drop my check in the mail tomorrow?

Cam's trailering the truck up on that Thursday. I'll be there on Friday. You all get to see the finished product before I do (Rob, no touchy!) :p:lol:

Norm, I'll send my registration tomorrow.

Tim

Rob you can watch me run it over the comp course and we will take some pics and shoot them to Roams :bounce::steer::bounce::flipoff2:

I forgot to mail out my check also. I'm mailing it out tomorrow hope its not to late.

Chris

put me down as a definite....just need some more bonding time with my truck (and some sliders)....

I'll send out the application and $$ early this week.

looking forward to a good time as usual.

Everyone sendingi in a late registration....just PM me with your info....most important, your t-shirt size and if you need any extra meal tickets.

pm sent.

Everyone sendingi in a late registration....just PM me with your info....most important, your t-shirt size and if you need any extra meal tickets.

Norm - sent you a PM.. I think I forgot to mention another meal ticket in my PM though?

Cam twisted my arm too hard - me & the wife are in.

Last edited:
I'll be there. 1 for dinner and 1xl & 1large. pm sent

Tom Thornton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom