For Sale 2008 4Runner Limited - Feeler- Atlanta GA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thinking about possibly selling my 2008 4Runner. Amazing truck that has virtually every option. Owned by someone who works for Toyota and maintains it religiously (me). Book value is 15,000-16,000.

IMG_9116.JPG
IMG_9210.JPG
4Runner 1.jpg

MUD Price is $14,500 firm.

149,XXX miles
Limited (heated leather seats)
Clean car fax, had some dents and dings from going off road but I had everything repaired and painted about a year ago.

Has DVD headrests, XM radio, Nav, JBL, etc

V8 full time 4WD with center diff lock

Has the TB, WP and Tensioner been replaced? Do you have any pics of underneath? Thanks

Yes. All maintenance has been completed at or before the mileage.

Don’t have any pics of the underneath. It’s a southern truck and has been all its life (Florida and Georgia) though so it’s not a rust bucket.

Always liked your rig. What might you replace it with?

Thanks! I love this truck as well but I don't get to take it off road or do much with it these days. I have a vehicle I drive for work and I'd rather pass it along to someone that will use it rather than let it sit.

Replacement? Good question. I love the old Toyota Pickups so that's always a possibility. I have also been eyeing some Toyota Stouts. If I ended up selling though I will probably just keep my eyes open until something pops up that I can't live without.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom