SOLD 2007 Land Cruiser Low Miles, No Rust, Rare Color in Austin, TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Maroon
Outside Link
https://austin.craigslist.org/cto/d/austin-2007-land-cruiser-low-miles-no/7518610115.html
For sale is my highly sought after fellow LC enthusiast owned 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser (I also own a 2003 LX470). I searched across the southern US for close to a year to locate this Land Cruiser. The 2007 is the holy grail for the 100-series since it’s the last model year for the 100-series and it has 40 extra horsepower and modern LED taillights.

This Land Cruiser has an outstanding clean zero accident CarFax history and shows 45 dealer service records. It has spent its entire life in Central TX so zero rust, which really is the only thing that can seem to stop these luxury tanks (as this audience knows first hand).

The 100-series cockpit is like being in a time warp. It has a factory tape player, 6-disc CD magazine changer and ashtrays in the front and back rows (it’s never been smoked in however) yet it also the has the “new modern” conveniences of Navigation, Bluetooth and heated seats.

Low miles 158,###
Rare and desirable Black Garnet Pearl paint shines beautifully
Tan leather seating with no rips or tears
Red Walnut wood grain trim
3 rows of seating for up to 8 people (jump seats in the back are completely removable)
Navigation
Bluetooth
Sunroof

New Weathertech floor mats in 1st and 2nd rows and the trunk (Original floor mats are included with the sale)
Recently installed Land Cruiser 200-series wheels wrapped in BFG KO2 tires; Running Slee Offroad spacers on all 4 wheels to accomplish (Original stock wheels are included with the sale)
2 sets of keys with original owner manuals

Everything works on this including the AHC, power antenna (which goes up and down smoothly) and the “D” light

Clean title in hand

Change in my family situation is leading to its sale. Please reach out if you have any questions. Happy to jump on a call and answer any questions you may have or do a walk-around.

$31,000 obo

DSC_0313 (2).JPG

DSC_0312 (3).JPG

DSC_0317 (3).JPG

DSC_0319 (2).JPG

DSC_0335 (2).JPG

Please contact me via cell. I tried your mailbox but it has reached its limit.

My number is 248 - three three zero - 0327

A working D light? Pics or it didn’t happen!!

Clean truck. GLWS.

Per fireball's suggestion, below is a picture of the working D light. I am happy to conduct a video walk-around, cold start, etc of the LC for serious buyers

think that was sarcasm. never seen a 07 without a working D. Think Mr. Yota got the message back in 1997.

is DS headlight aftermarket? the Gap in the housing seems a bit off.

think that was sarcasm. never seen a 07 without a working D. Think Mr. Yota got the message back in 1997.

is DS headlight aftermarket? the Gap in the housing seems a bit off.
I replaced the front headlights with OE Replacements as the original assemblies were cloudy beyond restoration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom