For Sale 2006 Tacoma - ExPo build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

*SOLD*

2006 Tacoma TRD Off Road with factory rear locker
Garage Kept
~ 156K miles
VIN: 5TELU42N26Z271250
In Missoula Montana
$18500

Willing to drive to meet you part way, details dependent.

Please message me here if you have questions.

Hello folks - it's been a little while. Sadly I am here to sell the Tacoma. Back issues have benched me from much adventure travel and now I find getting in and out of the truck to be enough of a pain, pardon the pun, that it's time for car. At least for a year or two.

Since then, I have sealed the snorkel connections and added a FANTASTIC ARE MX Topper with the full swing up door. It has a mega handy tool box on the drivers side and three bright LED light strips inside, making finding gear in dark conditions a non-issue. I kept the original tailgate and glass and they come with the truck of course.

also has the latest Kenwood DVD, CarPlay deck with Garmin Navigation. Factory deck comes with it too

The rig is in top shape. I had a FULL synthetic (always and forever) fluid change about 5K miles ago - power steering to diff's. Would pull a trailer to Alaska tomorrow without hesitation.

Comes with two sets of tires, 5 tires per set (I rotate in the spare) - Cooper Discoverer ATWs 245/65/16 and a set of 5 Discoverer ST MAX in 255/85/16. All are very near new. Only the one set of factory wheels.

Rebuilt the drive shaft (Toyota parts) about 2K miles ago.

Only issue I have ever had was squeaky idler pulley which was replaced.

There is a local, independent Toyota repair shop here called Master Technician (406) 327-0014 that did some of the work. I am happy to take it to them if you are not local and want a pre-purchase inspection. They are very reasonable and I could accommodate just about any appointments you make with them.

I will upload some more pics when I get it cleaned up. New topper shown below. Rocky Mountain Sheep skins on front seat were professional cleaned about two months ago.

Here is a quick list of the mods:

• 2006 4 Door Tacoma TRD Off-road, Expedition Edition 155K miles
    Factory Rear differential lockers (rare) with upgraded waterproof solenoid
    4X4
    Plug in Toyota factory block heater that services both oil and coolant
    ARB Old Man Emu 2.5” medium duty suspension including new A arms, springs, bushings,
    extreme duty driveshaft, tow capacity of 6,500 pounds, all from Australia 3 years old
    Electronic trailer brake controller
    245/65/16 Cooper Discoverer ATWs (five) with about 4K miles
    Aussie Snorkel from Australia
    ARB Bull Bar with Light Force aux lights.
    Warn 8.5K pound XTRM Duty winch
    Viking synthetic winch line (lighter, stronger and much safer than wire rope)
    ARE MX Topper with side tool box access (pup toys), full run lift gate, three strip LED lighting,
    and still have the factory tailgate and lift glass
    Odyssey Battery 2150 Cold Cranking Amps. could leave the headlights on over night and this
    battery would have plenty of power left to start the truck
    Viper Auto Start with 2 mile range
    DynoMat installed throughout the interior - deadens sounds and insulates
    ALL fluids changed in December - brakes, transmission, radiator, oil, transfer case and
    differentials using Mobile 1 synthetics and genuine Toyota filters.
    Brakes are about 60% good - should have another 30K or so before the pads need refreshed
    Screen%20Shot%202017-04-08%20at%2010.30.14%20AM.jpg
    _DSC6144.jpg
20170411-_DSC8860.jpg

20170411-_DSC8862.jpg

20170411-_DSC8861.jpg

20170411-_DSC8855.jpg

20170411-_DSC8858.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures added. No rust aside from a few bits on the undercarriage - frame etc are strong

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom