SOLD 2006 Land Cruiser, Galactic Gray, 1 Owner, 103K miles, Recent Full Service, CA (Willing to ship). (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
SOLD

2.jpg

1657514476591.png

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:
Is this what people are getting for these? Market is insane!
Comes down to rarity and what your willing to accept for mileage, maintenance, and condition.

The VVTI 100 was only made in 2006 & 2007. 3,376 in 2006 and 3,251 in 2007. How many low mileage, no story, gray/gray ones are left?

There have been 3 100 series sold member to member on here with similar mileage, however not recently serviced to this extent. They all sold in the range of 48K-56K.

Comes down to rarity and what your willing to accept for mileage, maintenance, and condition.

The VVTI 100 was only made in 2006 & 2007. 3,376 in 2006 and 3,251 in 2007. How many low mileage, no story, gray/gray ones are left?

There have been 3 100 series sold member to member on here with similar mileage, however not recently serviced to this extent. They all sold in the range of 48K-56K.
Were these sales recently? I feel like a year ago, that price makes sense. I feel like the market is down at this point in time particularly. Beautiful truck and I hope you get what you ask! GLWS

Were these sales recently? I feel like a year ago, that price makes sense. I feel like the market is down at this point in time particularly. Beautiful truck and I hope you get what you ask! GLWS
Thanks, well see were the market is at. Ultimately it's worth what ever the new buyer and myself work out.

Those sales happened earlier this year. It's been a couple months since a really nice, low mileage 100 has come up for sale.

My plan was to do some Method bead grips and Dissent Armor, but now the new owner can decide on which direction to go.

I spoke with a few LC dealers today and looked at comps again. This is a rare 100 to find, however I need to either sell this rig or build it out and use it.

$48,500 Firm. Is the bottom line I need. If a CA resident and you need financing I can help you though my credit union. For 100% finance.

Ehh idk. I feel like the MY16, maybe MY17 is the sweet spot for $60k rigs right now. I feel fairly confident I could list my ‘16 with 49k miles for at least $65k and be able to sell it fairly quickly.

I wish the 18’s and 19’s were going for that rate. As someone who isn’t planning on selling his cruiser the nitty gritty of the pricing for the 200’s isn’t huge to me. I would love to see 80 prices go down though, but that’s a totally different story

I spoke with a few LC dealers today and looked at comps again. This is a rare 100 to find, however I need to either sell this rig or build it out and use it.

$48,500 Firm. Is the bottom line I need. If a CA resident and you need financing I can help you though my credit union. For 100% finance.

At $48,500 you should start procuring parts for your build. In my area (PNW) there are multiple private party rigs with this mileage or lower (crazy I know) sitting at high 30’s asking prices without buyers. This is my favorite color and I love that it’s a VVTI rig so if you decide to price it closer to the market I’d happily take it off your hands.

At $48,500 you should start procuring parts for your build. In my area (PNW) there are multiple private party rigs with this mileage or lower (crazy I know) sitting at high 30’s asking prices without buyers. This is my favorite color and I love that it’s a VVTI rig so if you decide to price it closer to the market I’d happily take it off your hands.
Thank you for your input. #1 I do not see where @Gopher200 commented that. This is also not a 200 series value debate. #2 Please show me where all these PWN rigs are at for so cheap, I'll buy 5 of them. Any one can use autotempest.com to see what is out there. I do agree that a VVTI 100 series in Galactic Gray is the most desirable 100 Series you can buy. Please stop spamming my ad, as clearly you are not a buyer. Thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom