For Sale 2006 GX470. Phoenix, AZ/ U.S. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For Sale:
2006 Lexus GX470. 158k. Clean CarFax.
Full length FrontRunner Slimline II roof rack with spare tire carrier. FN Koenig Six Shooter Wheels with matching spare. Nitto Terra Grappler G2's with matching spare installed at 150k. LT285/70R17. New 4.56 gears (Nitro). Icon Suspension, stage one (front coil-over's). Currently lifted 2 inches. MetalTech rock sliders. Curt hitch; 2" receiver. Transmission cooler. Rear Air conditioning. 2 master keys. Timing belt and water pump done at 140k. Plugs and tune up done at 122k. All fluids replaced including transmission, transfer case, brake fluid, power steering and coolant at 150k. Much more maintenance completed; Control arms, bushings , rear brakes, RF CV boot, motor and transmission mounts. 7 passenger. New, dealer installed dashboard (April 2017). New headlamps. Non navigation model. Also includes front, rear and cargo area rubber floor mats. $17,500.

IMG_1585.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1003.JPG

IMG_0684.jpg

According to CarFax, this GX spent its first 2 years near Houston, TX. It was sold to the 2nd owner as a Lexus Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle in September of 2008. It has been registered in AZ since October, 2008. Thanks for looking!

Is the roof rack removable and do you have interest in selling the vehicle without the roof rack included?

The roof rack is removable and I have the original rack and cross members. I am not willing to sell the vehicle without the rack. There is, however, a market for that rack and I am confident that the new owner should have no problem selling it. I wish I could help by taking it off for you. Thank you for looking.

Today I had a member ask me a question regarding the suspension on my GX. It was unclear in my original posting and I apologize for that. The GX has ICON's stage one suspension on all 4 corners (ICON part #K53041) which includes the front coil over's. The factory air bag suspension has been removed. Thank you for looking and please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Ridley.

$15,900. New asking price! $15,900. Please check out my phoenix craigslist ad for many more pictures. Thanks
Call 480-570-two eight one seven for more details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom