2006 GX OEM + Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just now starting to build out my GX since purchasing about a year ago. The goal is to go for more of an OEM + look and functionality as this will be 90% road/10% off road rig.

It took me about 3 months to find exactly what I was looking for:

05' Non Nav - Darker Interior - 125k
IMG_3540.jpg

Stopped for gas on the way home from picking it up in Dallas

Last edited:
Did you get that GX at UAG in Carrollton? That's where I got both my GX's. Brian's a pleasure to work with and always goes the extra mile--something you do not see everyday. I highly recommend that group for anyone looking for a GX.

Did you get that GX at UAG in Carrollton? That's where I got both my GX's. Brian's a pleasure to work with and always goes the extra mile--something you do not see everyday. I highly recommend that group for anyone looking for a GX.
I did not. It was a smaller dealership that sold higher end cars. It actually belonged to one of their accountants - 1 owner, complete service history, very clean car. I looked at probably 8 other GX's and when I found this one I knew it was the one. The price was definitely right and I was able to talk them down $800 dollars because it was still on factory bags and I told them it was just a matter of time before they went bad.

I did not. It was a smaller dealership that sold higher end cars. It actually belonged to one of their accountants - 1 owner, complete service history, very clean car. I looked at probably 8 other GX's and when I found this one I knew it was the one. The price was definitely right and I was able to talk them down $800 dollars because it was still on factory bags and I told them it was just a matter of time before they went bad.

Nice find indeed!

Great baseline! Have you done anything to it yet?

Nice find! It took me over a month to find mine: 2006 black onyx, tan interior, non-nav, 132k miles.

I'm in TX but found it in MO so I flew there and drove it back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom