SOLD 2005 LX470 in Houston, TX... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

***EDITED****
***SOLD 5/11/17***
Hi all,

I am destined to part with my 2005 Lexus LX470, 129,575 miles and counting on the odometer in Houston, TX.(REDUCED TO $20,500 For Ih8Mud)

Craigslist ad: 2005 Lexus LX470- 100-Series For Sale! Immaculate!

What: 2005 LX470 in Blue Vapor Metallic (Bluish-silver) with 129,600 on the odometer. Stock minus the HID low-beams and HID fog lights. It has AHC.
The Good:
9/10 interior (gray leather, pristine except for third row seat blemish from prior owner)
8/10 overall exterior (chips and scratches in line with 12 year old vehicle)
Timing belt/water pump service completed as part of purchase with 90,000 mile service,
done at 95,700. Services all performed by Westside Lexus Houston, Clear Choice Lexus,
and most recently DIY switched to Mobil 1 fluids for 120,000 mile service.

***Brakes being replaced on all four corners with DBA T3 4000 rotors and OEM pads. Rotors ordered and will be installed next week!****5/5/2017

Why: Planning on staying in the Toyota/Lexus family and getting the wife a new(er) model 2010+ LX or Landcruiser. (so open for trades with those years plus cash).

Affectionately named Layla, this LX has been extremely good to the family, and has been a highway cruiser and never seen mud or any difficult terrain minus a curb here or there.

***EDIT***
We have found some potential LX's and Cruisers, so I'm entertaining all reasonable offers.

How: I'm located in the Houston area, but depending on level of interest can arrange to meet between San Antonio, Austin, or Dallas for viewing and delivery as there are vehicles in those areas I am currently hunting. Also, as stated above, willing to trade plus $$$ on top for 2010+ 200-series.

View attachment 1449783

View attachment 1449784

Last edited:
Per edit in original post, brakes being changed on all four corners next week with OEM pads and DBA T3 4000 rotors (same as stocked and sold by Slee). 200-Series identified and being purchased. Offers will be seriously considered!

Some photos:
DSC_0323.jpg
DSC_0322.JPG
DSC_0342.JPG
DSC_0333.jpg
DSC_0219.jpg

Do you mind sharing what you let it go for? I'm trying to figure out exactly what the market is bringing for these. Been looking in the southeast for several months.

Do you mind sharing what you let it go for? I'm trying to figure out exactly what the market is bringing for these. Been looking in the southeast for several months.

Not at all. I ended up letting it part for $19,500. The buyer and I came to an agreement that I would not do the brakes. Since the parts were a sunk-cost in my mind for the average buyer, I consider it a sale at $20,000 before TT&L.

I had some forum buyers interested out of state, but the buyer had cash in hand and the deal was done immediately.

Hope this helps.

I know you sold but noticed your rear bumper was not the same color as the cladding. Any reason for this?

Reason I ask is I have an 04, had the dealer repaint the bumpers before purchasing as they had some scrapes on them and didn't notice because the color is so close but they repainted them the color of the car, not the cladding. It's driving me crazy once I finally realized it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom