2003 t0 2007 Lexus LX470 Keyfob Programming and Transponder Chip Programming (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello Lexus LX470 owners, Today I was successfully able to program the keyfob for my 2006 Lexus LX470.
Here is the video

And here is the video for transponder chip programming supplied by @Mauser
Here is the video

Special thanks to @Mauser for transponder chips shipping. I credited him in the beginning and at the end of the video.

Hello Lexus LX470 owners, Today I was successfully able to program the keyfob for my 2006 Lexus LX470.
Here is the video

And here is the video for transponder chip programming supplied by @Mauser
Here is the video

Special thanks to @Mauser for transponder chips shipping. I credited him in the beginning and at the end of the video.

Great videos. Thanks for the mention.

If anybody needs their immobilizers flashed, pre programmed chips, or Lexus keytags just let me know.

@Mauser I need my full key. I was checking online and seeing for my 2000 Land Cruiser using the following key type could work. Is that all I need? I have a way to get the key cut at Lowes and transponder programmed via Techstream. And I can do the dance with the doors and such to get the buttons working as well.. Is this one way to go to get it an extra key?

HYQ1512V​

Freq - 315MHZ 4D67 4C Chip FCC ID: HYQ1512V​

@Mauser I need my full key. I was checking online and seeing for my 2000 Land Cruiser using the following key type could work. Is that all I need? I have a way to get the key cut at Lowes and transponder programmed via Techstream. And I can do the dance with the doors and such to get the buttons working as well.. Is this one way to go to get it an extra key?

HYQ1512V​

Freq - 315MHZ 4D67 4C Chip FCC ID: HYQ1512V​

For keyfob programming the method shown in the video above might not work for you because that method is only for vehicles from 2003 to 2007. But the transponder chip programming is the same for all from 1998 to 2007.

Please check this link for programming your LX OR TLC from 1998 to 2002 Keyfob
Programming LX470 Key Fob - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/programming-lx470-key-fob.1167779/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom