For Sale 2001 Lx470 Atlanta area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well it's finally time to move on from my beloved hundy. I purchased this car 8 years ago with the intentions of building a nice dd and expedition type rig. Well 3 kids within 5 years changed that plan. I searched for months and months before buying this one from its 2nd owner. He was a
Dr with no kids and always had it serviced at Nalley Lexus and detailed with every single svc. It was immaculate to say the least.

I am a svc advisor at a local GM dealer so I have continued an insane svc schedule on it religiously. It just got its 2nd timing belt/water pump/tensioner/tune up last summer at 165k. It's now at 168k currently.
The only real modifications I've done is 20" tundra platinum wheels with 33" Michelin ltx at's, upgraded the stereo system and replaced the front seat bottom covers with real leather. HID headlights and mostly LED conversion on all other bulbs. I'm
Going to clean it up good this weekend and post better pix and description from my Pc instead of my phone but I just wanted to throw it out there for now and see what kind of interest
I have. Pm me with questions. Thx!

IMG_3595.JPG

IMG_3597.JPG

Well it's finally time to move on from my beloved hundy. I purchased this car 8 years ago with the intentions of building a nice dd and expedition type rig. Well 3 kids within 5 years changed that plan. I searched for months and months before buying this one from its 2nd owner. He was a
Dr with no kids and always had it serviced at Nalley Lexus and detailed with every single svc. It was immaculate to say the least.

I am a svc advisor at a local GM dealer so I have continued an insane svc schedule on it religiously. It just got its 2nd timing belt/water pump/tensioner/tune up last summer at 165k. It's now at 168k currently.
The only real modifications I've done is 20" tundra platinum wheels with 33" Michelin ltx at's, upgraded the stereo system and replaced the front seat bottom covers with real leather. HID headlights and mostly LED conversion on all other bulbs. I'm
Going to clean it up good this weekend and post better pix and description from my Pc instead of my phone but I just wanted to throw it out there for now and see what kind of interest
I have. Pm me with questions. Thx!

View attachment 1384419

View attachment 1384420
Sorry asking $12900

Beauty of a 470, pride of ownership really shows. As a side note completely unrelated to your FS ad I want to give you a word of warning based upon experience....kind of a short PSA if you will....you have an iOttie cell phone mount mounted to your dash.....when you sell it be VERY, VERY careful removing it from your dash doing it VERY slowly. That mount WILL pull up the outside finish of the dash depending on how long it has been there. They are SUPER sticky after being there a long time. I enjoyed that heartache once. Never again. GL with the sale, beautiful rig.

Beauty of a 470, pride of ownership really shows. As a side note completely unrelated to your FS ad I want to give you a word of warning based upon experience....kind of a short PSA if you will....you have an iOttie cell phone mount mounted to your dash.....when you sell it be VERY, VERY careful removing it from your dash doing it VERY slowly. That mount WILL pull up the outside finish of the dash depending on how long it has been there. They are SUPER sticky after being there a long time. I enjoyed that heartache once. Never again. GL with the sale, beautiful rig.

Thanks for the heads up. I read the reviews on the phone mount and they all said the same thing but then it came with another little pad to put down to prevent that. Hopefully it works but thanks for warning.

I've had numerous people say they can't believe it's a 2001 when it's been cleaned up. Lexus did do a nice job with their paint on these cars and it really holds up if taken care of.

You should be in the seat business. That front seat looks better then new. Nice truck.

Ha! Would love to take the credit for that but a guy at a high end Airline upholstery shop did that for me. They work on private jet interiors all day long. Most of their repairs are in the 6 figure range!

Sorry for the delay on pix. Got it cleaned up this weekend and took some pictures. Will try and get them posted tonight and attach craigslist ad. Thanks!

Couple of hits off of craigslist but nobody interested on MUD??

Price too high?

I really like your truck. its beautiful!!! I think you will prob get that price if you wait long enough... how motivated are you to sell?

WOW! congrats... really clean truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom