For Sale 2000 Tacoma **BUILT** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking at selling my Tacoma. It is a great truck and runs like a champ. It does full power brake burn outs with the rear locker on no problem. It runs very strong! It has been all solid axle swapped with a Toyota front axle. It rides really good and smooth unlike some swapped rigs. 70mph down the road straight and true. Probably rides better than my linked 4 door Tacoma. This truck is VERY clean inside and out. Interior is 9.5 out of 10. No stains. Non smoker. Dash is 100%. All glass is good. Exterior is 7.5 out of 10 due to paint fading on hood and roof. No body damage or rust. Under carriage is very clean. I bought the truck with a bad transmission so i replaced the trans (still under warranty) but being I have another Tacoma, I dont really need two. This truck will make a great weekend warrior rig, hunting rig, or if someone want to get into crawling this is a very good start to build from. Or even put a rack and a roof tent and it will make an amazing overland rig.

It will clear 35" tires easy, and 37 if you run a low offset wheel and a little trimming.

Im sure i will forget some parts or details so if what your looking for is not in the list below, feel free to ask about it.

PARTS LIST:

-3.4L v6 (240xxx) miles
-Automatic transmission
-Marlin adapter to a gear drive RF1A
-Marlin low range 4.7 gear kit
-SAS with leaf springs, high steer... the typical swap equipment.
-Marlin long spline front driveline
-Bilstein shocks all around
-15" Eagle alloy aluminum wheels
-BRAND NEW Maxxis Razr MT tires
-63 inch rear leaf conversion
-Front Toyota electric locker with brand new LOW RANGE OFFROAD HARNESS)
-Rear Toyota electric locker with brand new LOW RANGE OFFROAD HARNESS)
-5:29 gears front and rear
-plate rear bumper
-bed liner
-cold air intake
-optima red top battery
-after market stereo

THE CONS:

-Paint is fading on hood and roof
-When in 4low in reverse, something electric is telling the torque converter to unlock so it will jump from reverse to neutral a coulple times then it works fine??? Not sure what it is and dont really have time to fix it. I do know it is something simple because
in 4hi or 2hi it works perfect in reverse. I am no transmission guru so...
-Small tear in drivers seat like all Toyotas. it is about 2-3 inches long. Just needs sewed up and it will be back in business.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have or if you need any details I left out. I also have a lot of pictures of it but i can only post 5. If you want more pics just text me and ill send you some. I am asking $9500 obo.

Josh - 970749O531

IMG_3433.JPG

IMG_3434.JPG

IMG_3728.JPG

IMG_3738.JPG

IMG_3739.JPG

Last edited:
Why could this not be for sale like a year from now? Nice ass truck man good luck with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom