For Sale 2000 LX 470 only 71k miles! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The day has come to say goodbye to my wife's 2000 LX 470. It has 71k miles on the clock and has black exterior with tan interior. It was well maintained and garage kept, so it is in good shape considering its age. Asking price is $12,000. The vehicle is located in southwest Louisiana. I have included some pictures with this post. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

View attachment 1215550

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Sorry, not in the market, but I am totally interested to know how a vehicle only gets driven 4,400 miles a year. You see this time to time and it makes you wonder.

I am interested I live in Baton Rouge. Do you have service records?

Interested, PM'd you.

Do you have 3rd row?
Can you add undercarriage pics
You can never have too many pictures

I

Great. I have some service records. Let me see what I can find.
I found some dealer service records one of which shows that the timing belt was changed. I have included a photo this record. I do not have the records for every oil change only for dealer related repairs and service.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Very interested; PM'd you!

Amazing condition - this should sell quick!

I would like get some additional information. Please contact me.

Ryan

The day has come to say goodbye to my wife's 2000 LX 470. It has 71k miles on the clock and has black exterior with tan interior. It was well maintained and garage kept, so it is in good shape considering its age. Asking price is $12,000. The vehicle is located in southwest Louisiana. I have included some pictures with this post. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

View attachment 1215549

View attachment 1215551

View attachment 1215552

View attachment 1215550

View attachment 1215568

View attachment 1215570

Thank you.

View attachment 1215549

View attachment 1215551

View attachment 1215552

View attachment 1215550

View attachment 1215568

View attachment 1215570

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom