200 Service Manual (1 Viewer)

kevinfoutch

GOLD Star
I was on my cell and didn't notice what @kevinfoutch had sent. That's the owners manual. Thanks, but I was looking for a digital copy of the Toyota Service Manual.

I think I found it, LC200 Manual

The owner's manuals for any Toyota vehicle (not sure how far back) available through toyota.com/owners.

NMNORSSE

SILVER Star
Old thread, sort of new question:

Is there a factory service manual in paper for the 16+ LC, or is there only an electronic version?

Where can one buy either the paper or electronic version?

I couldn't find anything on Amazon or Ebay.

hankinid

SILVER Star
Old thread, sort of new question:

Is there a factory service manual in paper for the 16+ LC, or is there only an electronic version?

Where can one buy either the paper or electronic version?

I couldn't find anything on Amazon or Ebay.
2010 was the last year of paper manuals through helm publishing. I was able to get the wiring diagram book for my '13 through Helm, but that was 2 years ago.

I have PDFs. The GSIC is almost 30,000 pages when converted. Searchable, but you wouldn't want to print it

Okay, am I the only one who isn’t brave enough to download a Russian file?

I was skeptical too, but did it on a secured VM first to see what was up. It's clean and works. There are two versions on there, I can't (didn't spend the time) to determine which is which, but it works nonetheless.

7-ZIP or WinRAR will both work.

I'll have to check out the link, but do you guys know offhand if it includes the 3UR-FE? Most of the 2008 versions I've seen only had the 2UZ/1FE engines

@linuxgod I haven't been able to download it yet and play around with it. I only have my work laptop with me now and don't want to install it on there. When I get home later this week, I should be able to download it on my home machine and give it a whirl.

@linuxgod I am happy to confirm that this file does in fact cover the 3UR-FE engine. It appears to be for the US LC. The download is a .rar file and extracts to an ISO. I just mounted it as a drive and used it on my win 10 machine. Seems to be an awesome resource so far!

3UR-FE.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom