200 Series tech and classifieds. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

.........it just looks like it's competing more with the Escalade and Infinity than the Range Rover or Porsche.
Pull those running boards off, and it'll move from one team to the other........I'll never understand Toyota's/Lexus' attraction to running boards and mud flaps. Totally kills the exterior design

If you're gonna have mud flaps go all in.

IMG_9808.JPG

I was talking with some of our Supply guys, as they off loaded 6 brand new hilux and 200 series, and I asked about maintenance plans for them as the locals don't exactly stop from their "day job" to change oil and we change the oil on ours but that's about it.

The shocking reply was "They should be good for 2 years".

I asked for clarification.

Toyota estimates in the environment we are in with no maintenance at all, other than tires, a 200 will go for 2 years. I am not sure how solid this intel was but...........wow.......your tax payer $s at work. On the other hand a lot of them get shot up before that anyway.

so my idea is get onur and WCT to change oil/tires/belts and then pocket the HUNDRES of THOUSANDS of $$$$$$ for cruisers our taxes are buying. THEN the market is flooded with them, as Toyoda keeps producing, and the price goes down. Cruisers for all, world hunger ends, and WCT can put 49 tire stickers all over this country!!

so my idea is get onur and WCT to change oil/tires/belts and then pocket HUNDREdS of THOUSANDS of $$$$$$

Pretty sure that's their idea too ;)

I was talking with some of our Supply guys, as they off loaded 6 brand new hilux and 200 series, and I asked about maintenance plans for them as the locals don't exactly stop from their "day job" to change oil and we change the oil on ours but that's about it.

The shocking reply was "They should be good for 2 years".

I asked for clarification.

Toyota estimates in the environment we are in with no maintenance at all, other than tires, a 200 will go for 2 years. I am not sure how solid this intel was but...........wow.......your tax payer $s at work. On the other hand a lot of them get shot up before that anyway.

so my idea is get onur and WCT to change oil/tires/belts and then pocket the HUNDRES of THOUSANDS of $$$$$$ for cruisers our taxes are buying. THEN the market is flooded with them, as Toyoda keeps producing, and the price goes down. Cruisers for all, world hunger ends, and WCT can put 49 tire stickers all over this country!!

ready and awaiting your orders sir.....

Well i realized I couldn't stay away for too long. Found this 2014 in McKinney. Had 57.6k miles on it. One owner regularly serviced. Felt like I got a good deal on it.

Plan is to build it slowly. Probably limited to sliders, lift and new wheels and tires. I don't care for the Tundra 20" ones on there. I removed the running boards.

IMG_7979.JPG

IMG_8066.JPG

Can I tow a 200 with front tires on a HD 6500 lb dolly?

Remove the rear driveshaft?

I think I would buy something a little smaller to tow behind vs a big heavy 200.

I don't see why you can't but you would be at max on the dolly.

Curb weight of a 2008 200 is 5,690 lbs.

Long term, I would love a 70, but need to pull the 200 short term.

Well i realized I couldn't stay away for too long. Found this 2014 in McKinney. Had 57.6k miles on it. One owner regularly serviced. Felt like I got a good deal on it.

Plan is to build it slowly. Probably limited to sliders, lift and new wheels and tires. I don't care for the Tundra 20" ones on there. I removed the running boards.

View attachment 1531900

View attachment 1531901
we have some OE 200 series wheels stored down here is you are interested.....smokin deal.....

we have some OE 200 series wheels stored down here is you are interested.....smokin deal.....
I found and purchased some Tundra 18" wheels. I couldn't pass them up. 120 for all 4 delivered. Once these tires wear out, I will be switching over. I have about 10K left. I appreciate it though.

IMG_7954.JPG

IMG_0298.JPG
IMG_0297.JPG
Happy to say it worked just fine.

just curious why??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom