200 Series tech and classifieds. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_1648.JPG

This guy violently parked next to me tonight in this beautiful 200 in East Memphrica and Julie declared that we needed a 200 series in our fleet.

I responded that it looked like a shoe yet she insisted it looked like a comfortable shoe.

View attachment 1369101

This guy violently parked next to me tonight in this beautiful 200 in East Memphrica and Julie declared that we needed a 200 series in our fleet.

I responded that it looked like a shoe yet she insisted it looked like a comfortable shoe.

Man those PC'd black wheels look good.

The entry of two Land Cruisers in the production class (Dakar 2017) is part of Toyota’s effort to create ever-better cars. This year’s 200-series model features remodelled front and rear suspension and a V8 engine (1VD-FTV) running on biodiesel. The vehicle has already been successfully tested on the Morocco Desert Challenge rally and in the Silk Way Rally – a total of almost 10,000 race miles.

Toyota primed for airtime in the 2017 Dakar Rally - Toyota

2017-Dakar-Rally-Land-Cruiser.jpg

I f*cking hate the tarheels but can dig that color somehow. What was the later 100 color that was similar? Pacific blue or something. Maybe i just like the colors you dont see every day at the mall :flipoff2:

If you strap all your #eaf gear on it, nobody will notice the color

Damn. I kinda like that color too :D

Wonder whats up with that one? Been for sale for over 2 months. Was 29k when i first saw it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom