200 series regrets!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Catchy subject line eh?

First and foremost I do not regret my 2016 200 series.

Looking back I had two choices:
Take the Black
Or...
Take the Brandy wine Mica

I liked both colors but then opted to go black. Love it! Love it! Love it!

However working at Charles Maund Toyota in Austin. We always seem to have a Brandywine Mica and I just stare at it constantly as I love this color and I think it has plenty of potential to become badass in color with mods. Especially since the new Executive Black 200 in Russia allows for us to order the blacked out grill and headlamps potentially in the future.

So here is my hypothesis-
Brandy wine Mica blacked out:
TRD Pro Tundra Wheels
Executive Black headlamps
Executive Black Grill
Powedercoat rear tire carrier
Powdercoat sliders

I guess because I've seen on the internet of a lifted 1794 sunset bronze mica Tundra blacked out...
I think I drool too much when I dream.... Haha

20170727_210117.jpg

fr_lt_zpsywvxr8rt.jpg

I regret Charles Maund Toyota in Texas isnt getting mud members a 20% discount on the 2017s rolling in. :flipoff2:

Man up and pull some strings or at least get a group buy going !!!

( i cant imagine they wouldnt like to sell 10-20 new 2017s all at once on a group buy - even at a $500-1000 over dealer cost) this is how dealerships turn legendary......just ask Cdan

Last edited:
I regret Charles Maund Toyota in Texas isnt getting mud members a 20% discount on the 2017s rolling in. :flipoff2:

Man up and pull some strings or at least get a group buy going !!!

( i cant imagine they wouldnt like to sell 10-20 new 2017s all at once on a group buy - even at a $500-1000 over dealer cost) this is how dealerships turn legendary......just ask Cdan

I mean...not trying to throw title out there but I'm a sales manager and I've taken care of some of my mudders in the time I've been on here.

Just shoot me a pm. :)

If you want the Executive Black headlights/grille you may be able to replicate the look for significantly less cost. The factory blacked out assemblies will run well over $1000 each, plus freight. Or, (assuming you don't want to take apart your headlights yourself) have a qualified headlight customization shop modify the ones you have, which will cost much less. For the grille, there are coatings that will give the black chrome effect. With the headlights, it would be the only 200 on mud with blacked out headlights... I would like to see it.

Last edited:
If you want the Executive Black headlights/grille you may be able to replicate the look for significantly less cost. The factory blacked out assemblies will run well over $1000 each, plus freight. Or, (assuming you don't want to take apart your headlights yourself) have a qualified headlight customization shop modify the ones you have, which will cost much less. For the grille, there are coatings that will give the black chrome effect. With the headlights, it would be the only 200 on mud with blacked out headlights... I would like to see it.

Isnt it true that even if a professional does the job that you can still get internal fogged lights?

X2... Absolutely love my 2008 ... Anxiously waiting on the next model to come out so I can buy a new one ...

hope I don't have to wait long

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom