200 Series PopTops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do they do the install at their location?
Yes, I believe he does. I have a shop closer to home here in Missouri that is starting work in conjunction with Campteq to do installs. Ozark Overland Outfitters in West Plains Missouri will do install but Eric said he may come down to assist.

Yes, I believe he does. I have a shop closer to home here in Missouri that is starting work in conjunction with Campteq to do installs. Ozark Overland Outfitters in West Plains Missouri will do install but Eric said he may come down to assist.
Thanks. I'd love to see a video of the actual and install and how the top is glued on. Lots of YouTube stuff out there of preliminary cutting, but none of the actual install. Anyone know of any?

Thanks. I'd love to see a video of the actual and install and how the top is glued on. Lots of YouTube stuff out there of preliminary cutting, but none of the actual install. Anyone know of any?
200 series gets 8 bolts into factory locations, guessing the roof rack mount points, then epoxy or something like that to seal the edge. I plan to be there to watch, video, crap my pants... whatever!

200 series gets 8 bolts into factory locations, guessing the roof rack mount points, then epoxy or something like that to seal the edge. I plan to be there to watch, video, crap my pants... whatever!
Thanks for the info! I'm really excited to see your progress! Keep us posted!!

Done!
20230425_183347.jpg
20230425_181759.jpg
20230425_183715.jpg

This looks fantastic! Any notes on wind noise? Thoughts on how much weight you could put on top of the new roof?
It's still just as quiet inside as before the top. No additional wind noise as far as I can there.

It is pretty stout construction. All we've put on top is some camp gear in an aluminum case, 30-40 lbs, but I've seen them with quite a bit of gear up top. I'd run that question by Campteq for a real answer there.

This is so rad… any noticeable different in the way it drives? For some reason I have it in my mind that it’ll lose some rigidity or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom