200 Series PopTops (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thecriscokid

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Campteq 200 Series PopTops are finally in production. I’m pretty excited that the 200 is 6” longer in the bed length than the 100 series. I’ll have pics at some point but yep they look just like the 100 series. 200 Series of course bolts on without any modifications or can be used for a conversion
Cheers

Excellent. Finally a good way to get rid of my sunroof. What's the estimated added weight (Poptop - roof material and rack removed)?

Campteq 200 Series PopTops are finally in production. I’m pretty excited that the 200 is 6” longer in the bed length than the 100 series. I’ll have pics at some point but yep they look just like the 100 series. 200 Series of course bolts on without any modifications or can be used for a conversion
Cheers

Can't wait to see pictures

Is your first one cutting the roof too or just a clamp on with no roof cut? I am interested in going full camper and cutting the roof but would love to see some photos of the process on a 200 before I commit.

Is your first one cutting the roof too or just a clamp on with no roof cut? I am interested in going full camper and cutting the roof but would love to see some photos of the process on a 200 before I commit.

It would be interesting to see a pass through the sunroof option.

Last edited:
I don’t have a taker on the 1st 200. I’m just building one so I can take a picture for you guys!

Can't wait to see this. What size is the bed/mattress?

oh man, I am so excited to be reading this! I remember when the 80 series tops were coming out wanting one so bad. I will not miss the boat again this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom