200 series picture thread (56 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

photo-24.JPG

Cool pictures.
Any info on tire size or suspensions on those 200s?

200 series in WY. Trailhead along Wood River road where we stopped to find a geocache on our way to Kirwin.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1405085110.405409.jpg

Here's my Slee'd 2013.

Tires: 35" GY Duratracs (315/70R17)
Front: 3.6" lift (Icon)
Rear: 3.4" lift OME722 w/ 80-series trim packer and Icon shocks

With Slee's 35'er recipe I have full up travel and only very minor rubbing on full steering lock. About to take her out on a multi-day camping trip.

lc200.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Slee, is it finally time for a rear bumper with swing outs? The ARB one is horrendously ugly and known to have many faults per the LCOOL boards, and the Kaymar one is insanely expensive!

Perhaps a Slee 200 bumper limited production run and group buy with committed (I.e., deposit paying) buyers is in order?!?

If another signup for a 200 rear bumper helps, I'm in. I had both the single and double for my Hundy. Waiting for a good option for the 200.

I would be willing to put a deposit towards a group buy on a Slee rear bumper with carriers for my new to me LC200. Christo please make this happen. There is a small market of us who want your bumpers.

Here's my Slee'd 2013.

With Slee's 35'er recipe I have full up travel and only very minor rubbing on full steering lock. About to take her out on a multi-day camping trip.

lc200.jpg
Conrats on a great looking rig. What all was removed from the front to fit 35's and have them function properly? I worked with Amory (@ Slee) on that as a wish list item. I have yet to install my Icon set up. Seeing this is killing me.

Ditto Bilecki, that looks great. How does it handle?

Here's my Slee'd 2013.

lc200.jpg

In KDSS mode and with full articulation, do you get full compression inside wheel without rub? Also. I don't think the 35 will fit under the truck normal spare location as I recall my 33 Duratrac spare I'd pretty tight down there.

Would like the details and if kit is near distribution. Will have to upgrade to this. @sleeoffroad ?

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD Forum

I would be willing to put a deposit towards a group buy on a Slee rear bumper with carriers for my new to me LC200. Christo please make this happen. There is a small market of us who want your bumpers.

Count me in, id be happy to commit to this.

Ditto sign me up

Few pics from the summit from my phone.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1405652754.097209.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1405652813.833707.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1405652870.691749.jpg

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD Forum

Nice. Mickey Thompson AZTs? A great tire, look dam fine and probably bulletproof on road - but looks can be deceiving.

A 305/55/20 gives a 33.2inch tire but with only a 6.6 inch side wall, a bit less than stock 285/60 and a full inch less than say a 275/70 or 285/65.

So you will want to take care if/when running low pressures. With a heavy truck, wide 305 sideways footprint and low pressures you will want to be careful not to roll it off a rim or crack the wall - especially easy to do in sand where it can all go pear shaped real easy. 18 psi absolute min on them suckers I'd guess but with those wide tracks and the power of the 5.8 V8 'evyting gonna be jez fine'. . Thats a heap of rubber contact even at 25 psi.

The mileage is gonning to be a killer of course.

Roll well ihatemud

Last edited:
Thanks Billfish. Done a heap of mixed offroading with these tyres and they have performed perfectly so far. Over 40,000km on these tyres and heaps of tread left and I don't drive like a race car driver offroad so side wall high isn't much of an issue for me and the style of local tracks we have around here. These rims and tyres are my poser set, my wife says I'm compensating:D. I have a set of steelies and muds I switch out when we go on longer trips. And use crawl control a lot when the going gets tough its better than my old 73s and 80s jacked with 35" and lockers. I love my 200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom