200-Series LandCruiser Manual (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sadly, this link is no longer working (he was forced to quit hosting it)

What are the chances anyone has a PDF version of the FSM?

Aw man! That was one of my shortcuts on my browser. All gone...

I kept a PDF version of the EWD, but sadly not the larger repair manual. If someone wants the EWD send me a PM

Aw man! That was one of my shortcuts on my browser. All gone...

He posted on FB last night that he had to take it down. We (Canguro Racing) have the full paper edition and while it's nice to have, it's not exactly handy to use :D

I'd loooooove a new pdf

I'm sure he would. I'm waiting on a reply from another auction dude to see about the usdm manual. I think I might order one either way.

Let me know what you find, many of them exclude US orders such as the one linked: "May not ship to United States" It may be nothing more then them not wanting to deal with international shipping? Perhaps we launch a group buy :D

Let me know what you find, many of them exclude US orders such as the one linked: "May not ship to United States" It may be nothing more then them not wanting to deal with international shipping? Perhaps we launch a group buy :D
I bought one of those factory manual CDs a long while back but hardly ever used it as it won't run on a MacBook, I'll put it on the office laptop and see if it's got the US spec on it.

If you wanted to rip it to an ISO and share it I wouldn't be mad. Just saying
I would do that if I knew how to :D

If the info on it is any good to you guys I could ship it over and someone more tech savvy could upload it or take the time to convert it to a pdf format

Kurt, I ordered this one TOYOTA Landcruiser 200 Series VDJ-200 V8 Workshop Toolbox Repair Manual CD (plug it into the eBay search bar). Price is quoted in AU$. Request the amount of postage (iirc total with postage was AU$13.95). Amex takes care of the currency conversion. When you place the order, system will ask you to email seller for shipping charges. I did that yesterday before noon, had an answer around 5pm. Seller estimates delivery sometime between this coming Tuesday and March 31.

The description of what's covered at the bottom of the page specifically shows the 5.7L engine.

Steve

Kurt, I ordered this one TOYOTA Landcruiser 200 Series VDJ-200 V8 Workshop Toolbox Repair Manual CD (plug it into the eBay search bar). Price is quoted in AU$. Request the amount of postage (iirc total with postage was AU$13.95). Amex takes care of the currency conversion. When you place the order, system will ask you to email seller for shipping charges. I did that yesterday before noon, had an answer around 5pm. Seller estimates delivery sometime between this coming Tuesday and March 31.

The description of what's covered at the bottom of the page specifically shows the 5.7L engine.

Steve

So by all means post back if this covers the gas engine. Isn't the VDJ-200 the diesel engined LC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom