200 Series and Tundra wheels on 100 series photo thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1prGEiP.jpg

@MattSEG .... I got those same wheels! Are you running the 1.25 spacers?

Did you use the spidertrax?
I found the rugged ridge.
But they are not machines for full floating hubs.
Getting a good deal on a set of four.

Note that the front spacers have grooves cut in them to clear the bolts. So, front and rear are not interchangeable. I'm running the spidertrax for a couple of years now. The stance is proper for larger wheels and tires.

I got the spidertrax, seems like a place I didn't want to cut corners, and I know slee doesn't mess around.

Thanks for reply.
Sucks I have to get them. I paid $150 for 18" tundra wheels with cooper tires with 60% left.
So I'm cringing at dropping almost $200 on front spacers.

Nice. What year center caps are those?
I'm thinking about just getting some Lexus center caps and not use spidertrax right now.

The PO combined the Tundra and Lexus caps. The fronts have the center drilled out. They work ok, but one already has to be re-glued.

Found these RW wheels in TN so that was a great excuse for a road trip! Plasti-dipped the outer rings black and polished the torx screws before reinstalling. SLEE spacers made it all go together with no major issues, a little rub at full lock but nothing horrible. Prepping to install new suspension along with UCAs & extended & braided brake lines. We LOVE the look!

VN LC Rock Warrior Black Rim Wheels.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom