200 Series and Tundra wheels on 100 series photo thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can we add 200 series wheels to this thread? Thanks OP for starting this thread.

Last edited:
Kinda like the look of the black Plastidipped rings. What size tires are you running? Spacers up front only? Any rubbing?
@lhommec13 285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grabber AT. I have wheel spacers front and back. 1.25" Spider Trax I bought from Slee. Just a little bit of rubbing but it's only on the inside plastic so I don't really care.

Ok. I'll keep an eye out as well for ya.

Anyone here go white rims on a 100? I have a set of Tundra steel wheels like Manhattan is running and I'm trying to pick a color. Just that that NATO look would be different.

18" tundras 275/70/18. Powder coated grey.
image.jpg

Anyone here go white rims on a 100?

I've debated the white wheels look. In my opinion it only works on white and red vehicles, maybe on select dark blues. Black, silver, grey, gold, not so much. I'd also wonder about keeping them clean of mud and brake dust.

Maybe try a plasti-dip? You can always go back from that, though I'm not sure how well it comes out in white. I have a red truck (yes it's an 80, I'm also looking for a 100 which is why I'm lurking around here : ), and am considering trying white on my SCS F5s.

ouch! I picked up mine on CL for $700 with tires... keep looking

With 1" or larger spacers they fit just fine. The wheels themselves won't fit without spacers.

Do the caps just not fit? I'm about to attempt the install of a set of 17 inch TRD wheels

Tundra 18" normal wheels using Land Cruiser center caps that came on the 18" wheels from 2003 onwards to clear front hubs.
3acefaee-7d7e-4796-a1d3-56c0f2660968_zps775e16e4.jpg

Tundra 18" TRD wheels using center caps from 16" Land Cruiser wheels from 98-02 to clear front hubs.

FullSizeRender_zps70d36e3e.jpg
What front bumper is that on the 99? Ive got the same exact wheels powder coated black. That bumper looks great with those wheels. looks like the blueberry from slee?

What front bumper is that on the 99? Ive got the same exact wheels powder coated black. That bumper looks great with those wheels. looks like the blueberry from slee?

Close on the year but its a 2000 and the bumper was made by a forum member out in Wyoming who designed it to what I was looking for. I'd be happy to pass on his info if you like.

With 1" or larger spacers they fit just fine. The wheels themselves won't fit without spacers.

Rear fits without spacers. Front would fit if hub is bored out on the wheel, but caps couldn't be run then.

Rear fits without spacers. Front would fit if hub is bored out on the wheel, but caps couldn't be run then.
Right should have clarified front spacers. I was responding to a question about caps though and even if bored the caps don't fit because the hub sticks out too far.

Can we add 200 series wheels to this thread? Thanks OP for starting this thread.

Here's my LX with 200 series wheels. It's a temporary wheel though. I kind of like it, but it takes away from the Lexus LXish look. I'm in the process of painting my wheels. Just need to get to them. I'm so bummed. I left my center caps in my Prius. My buddy left the car unlocked and someone snaked them. So no pic with caps on.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I had chromies on the LX. I found a set of hyper silver wheels. Not sure if I want to keep them OG or rattle-can flat black like my emblems.

Btw. Tire size on the wheel is 285 60 18.

Close on the year but its a 2000 and the bumper was made by a forum member out in Wyoming who designed it to what I was looking for. I'd be happy to pass on his info if you like.
Well im out in Montana so that wouldnt be to far at all. It would be great if i could get his info. Im going for the exact same look you are. with the sliders and front bumper. Relatively simple and clean. btw...did you have to get any suspension mods to compensate for the added weight of the sliders and front bumper? Thanks for your help.

@OG 91 LC - those look great! Did you have any problems clearing the front hub with the 200 wheels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom