Builds 200 build thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

very nice build and nice work. I have a question about the Kaon attic. Installed how much clearance do you have from the bottom of the attic to the floor of the cruiser?
Thinking about getting one but if you have drawers I am not sure if it will fit my dog boxes

very nice build and nice work. I have a question about the Kaon attic. Installed how much clearance do you have from the bottom of the attic to the floor of the cruiser?
Thinking about getting one but if you have drawers I am not sure if it will fit my dog boxes
I’ll measure when I get home. There’s several option now also. Several companies in the US have copied the design

happy birthday! Baby got a new pair of shoes!! 315 70 17’s. Actual measurement is 34.4 x 12.50
Great price for 35’s if anyone is interested. So far they ride really nicely and aren’t real loud.

IMG_3473.jpeg

IMG_3472.jpeg

IMG_3372.jpeg

IMG_3385.jpeg

Now that we have replaced the right front upper and lower ball joints, hard and soft brake lines, and the CV Axle the truck is back on the road. Still have to install the new front bumper and some OEM parts ( headlights, lower, control arm, and alignment parts when they come in.

Meanwhile doing some other needed maintenance. New HD towing rotors with ceramic pads along with new calipers. Also swapped out my standard 2” lift springs with a set of mediums to handle the extra weight. When we originally did the lift I wasn’t planning on doing a. Heavy bumper with swing outs. With gear and the Dobinson bumper and now a 35 on the carrier I needed the upgraded rear springs.

IMG_3519.jpeg

IMG_3518.jpeg

IMG_3520.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom