2” lift and Tint removal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Mar 28, 2025
Threads
6
Messages
23
Location
Brisbane Australia
IMG_0100.webp
IMG_0099.webp
Decided to give “Big Brown” a lift and tint removal. As much as I love window tint for the cooling and sun factor,
I have fantastic AC and want the clear view of tintless glass so removed the the tint and what a reveal . I Love it! feels like a different car to drive for some reason. Couple that with a 2” lift (EFS) and yet again this 60 is surprising me.
 
Whoa! Looks amazing! Where did you source the stripe kit?
 
Hi ceylonfj40nut , A friend of mine made them for me he used to have a decal business in Brisbane and still makes the odd set.
 
Any chance you can look into another set? Cost? Shipped to Texas? You can DM me.
 
Any chance you can look into another set? Cost? Shipped to Texas? You can DM me.
If he can’t, this is where I got mine

 
Corsetti sells them. Not sure if they are the same and just more expensive.


If I remember correctly CruiserWorld in AU also sells them.
 
Last edited:
@Sunrayminor You Ozzies have such great trucks. I'm particularly jealous of the sun visor, us yanks never had those available.

I second @BurntToast suggestion of Togue Nation. Shipping to the US was reasonable, quality was excellent. Siege Overland in Australia sells the Togue Nation kits as well, but why not buy from the source? either way there are many, many more options than what Corsetti sells and they're far cheaper.
 
@Sunrayminor You Ozzies have such great trucks. I'm particularly jealous of the sun visor, us yanks never had those available.

I second @BurntToast suggestion of Togue Nation. Shipping to the US was reasonable, quality was excellent. Siege Overland in Australia sells the Togue Nation kits as well, but why not buy from the source? either way there are many, many more options than what Corsetti sells and they're far cheaper.
Tarriifs?
 
Tarriifs?
To be fair I bought before all the tariff nonsense. I just checked prices again and the Togue Nation kits have gone from the roughly $130 I paid to about $330. Insane. Current US tariffs on Australia are 10-50% depending on what kind of good so it might be a deal killer. Shipping was about $25 for me and I don't know if that's changed at all. All prices in USD.

Thanks for nudging me to update myself.
 
To be fair I bought before all the tariff nonsense. I just checked prices again and the Togue Nation kits have gone from the roughly $130 I paid to about $330. Insane. Current US tariffs on Australia are 10-50% depending on what kind of good so it might be a deal killer. Shipping was about $25 for me and I don't know if that's changed at all. All prices in USD.

Thanks for nudging me to update myself.
Add shipping “additional fees” it will be Corsetti price stateside + shipping
 
Back
Top Bottom