For Sale 2 79+ tubs for sale, Combo deal! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a Landcruiser Heaven all steel 3/4 tub, ready to replace your rusted 79-83 fj40. No wait time, it is crated and ready to ship now. I'm only selling it as my project has gone another direction and this is no longer needed. Gives you that OEM appearance instead of the aluminum option which also help later with resale.

In addition to the new 3/4 tub, I am including a 79 tub from South america. This has all the brackets to use on the new tub. This also serves as a template to drill any necessary holes or any other parts you may need.It does have some previous repair and rust hence the reason I bought the 3/4 tub.

Come and pick em up for $4500

IMG_3210.JPG

IMG_3211.JPG

IMG_3213.JPG

IMG_3212.JPG

Last edited:
Chad
I can take some shortly when I'm at lunch. All these sick folks are killing me today.
J

Tub pics, these are quick shots as I'm home briefly on lunch. The tub has some repairs and bonding. I can take more specific shots if needed but will be a day or so.

IMG_3227.JPG

IMG_3228.JPG

IMG_3229.JPG

IMG_3231.JPG

IMG_3233.JPG

Will separate if needed

Last edited:
Price drop $4000.

I will be dragging my car hauler from Colorado to Indiana Memorial day weekend and can deliver the tubs within reason along my route to save some shipping costs.

bump, I also have a 79 frame and axles I can work in the deal!

Frame is 4/79

Pm me about original tub.

Another price drop $3750 for both tubs. I will still be traveling to Indiana with car hauler and can deliver anywhere along my route Memorial Day weekend.

TTT

Price drop, $3500 for combo deal. Still traveling East in a few weeks and can drop off anywhere along the way. This alone saves someone upwards of $400-$500 New Landcruiser Heaven 3/4 tub are over $4500.

TTT

Last edited:
Hi, interested in your one of your 79 tubs for my 81 bj42, what condition are they in (external fuel tank and square fuel door right?)? I am located in Morgan Hill, CA (flew through Denver this morning on way to Tampa). indygbd put me on to you for a tub. Thanks, Cory

Colorado to the east delivery option. Truck leaving in 2 weeks going fro Colorado to Atlanta area.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom