1kz-te to mechanical pump (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

e pump you need to install aftermarket techometer or find the used techmeter from vechicle which run with mechanical pump engine.
my gearbox is manual.
yesterday intale another electronic bomb, the car turns on but immediately turns off.
Today I will verify the ECU but the problem is that my "4ruunner" is a Swamp, when the engine was installed, the cable was not placed to scan the ecu.
I also want to put an intercooler to improve power.
the only thing that has me with doubts about installing a mechanical pump is the possibility of losing power, but I see that it is possible to increase it.
Thanks for the feedback

Hi everyone
I know this is an old thread but I need help
I’ve got a 1kz te and I’ve put the engine in my mk3 hilux and taken the mechanical pump off a 2.8 but the engine doesn’t Start unless you use easy start and then it runs as if it’s misfiring sorta, runs lumpy. I think it could be down to the internals in the pump not being right for the engine. I’ve checked all the timing and it’s all fine so I’m not sure what’s left.
Thanks
Tom

Hi everyone
I’m trying to find a 3.0 1kz te mechanical pump and was wondering if anyone had one for sale in the uk?

you have a toyota part # for this pump ?

i might be able top help

you have a toyota part # for this pump ?

i might be able top help
I need one of them

1E29719B-668A-43B8-90B2-F42147A5BFE1.png

@tomjohnson123 PM me I can get you a fully rebuilt 4M40 looks like new mech pump, running one myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom