1FZ-FE Engine No. Location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The engine number is stamped on a machined pad on the LH side of the block near the oil filter boss.
It will begin with "1FZ...."

You have a Blue Marlin edition? Wrecked or not, I'm sure we'd all like to see some pics and debate what the paint codes are and if the non-US interior bits are available and bug Cruiserdan and Mot to get them for us...

Sweet....:eek:

ooooh one of 500 ; er 499 :D

1994 - A limited edition Land Cruiser Blue Marlin FZJ80R was introduced into the Australian market. They have 4.5 L straight 6 petrol motors with double overhead cams, automatic or manual transmission and 158kw @ 4600rpm. The car is blue from the Blue Marlin fish and they have the Blue Marlin logo throughout the car. Some of the features that the Blue Marlin included were altimeters, power windows, disk brakes, leather gear knob and steering wheel, central locking, leather trim, chrome handles and sidesteps, 16" alloy wheels, limited slip diff, ABS (antilock brakes), power steering, CD and cassette players, flares and a limited edition bull bar. Only 500 were made.

Ill take one altimeter

I cant find this number. I looked all around the oil filter but nothing..

Unfortunately need this for bill of lading to ship car

Only thing i fond starting with 1fz was chasis number

Left Hand side, get underneath the car by the front left wheel. Its close to the small radiator hose that we all hate. Its closer to the fire wall then it is to the radiator. Hope this helps others.

20200908_162655.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom