SOLD 1999 UZj100 - TRD Supercharger, 3xLocked, ICON 2.5, 4:88, White (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dsc09541_orig.jpg

dsc09556_orig.jpg

dsc09536_orig.jpg

Video walk around:

More Photo's available here: Cruiser Life

Drivetrain:
- TRD Supercharger, Unichip Piggyback ECU
- Nitro Gear 4.88 Gears, with recent bearings / seals
- ARB Front Locker
- OEM Rear E-Locker
- ARB HO Compressor
- Thorley Stainless headers with custom exhaust and OEM gaskets
- 4 ea 34” Toyo Open Country AT II (285/75r17) with 15/32nds tread (90%)
- 4 ea new TRD Rock Warrior wheels
- Recent OEM front driveshaft and passenger CV Axle. Driver CV is brand new
- Viscous Coupler system installed by previous owner for less torque steer with extra power
- Custom rear driveshaft with larger 80 series u-joints
- New brakes front and rear
Suspension:
- New Nitro Upper Control Arms using Tundra ball joints
- Icon Stage III Extended Travel 2.5” Remote Reservoir Shocks w/ CDC Adjusters. All shocks rebuilt, including new spherical bearings
- Icon Billet adjustable rear Lower Control Arms. Rebuilt with new bushings and Heim joints
- New Metaltech rear adjustable Upper Control Arms
- Old Man Emu Coil springs & Torsion Bars
- Diff Drop
- Timbren Bumpstops
Armor:
- Dissent Front Bumper with Rigid DOT fogs & Slee fairlead
- Slee Skid plate, bellypan, crossmember
- Slee Rear bumper
- Slee Sliders, line-x’d
Lighting:
-
HID Retrofit with Morimoto D2S Mini’s in Depo housings and LED turn signal lights
- Rigid SR2 LED Light bars on roof rack
- Rigid DOT approved LED Fog lights in front bumper
- LED Tail Lights 2005+ by Spyder with Pfran reverse LED’s
- Pfran interior LED lights and reverse lights
Expedition gear:
- 42 Gallon Long Range Fuel Tank
- Gobi Stealth Roof Rack, ladder and removable sunroof panel
- Dual Odyssey batteries controlled by Blue Seas ML-ACR with interior switch
- ARB Rear drawer/fridge slide wired for fridge
- ScanGauge II with transmission temp
- Boost Gauge
- Antenna mount
- Tall Skinny spare in OE location, spaced up
Interior:
- New leather by previous owner which is still in mint condition
- Alpine ILX-007 head unit with back-up camera
- New Infinity speakers in front and rear doors
- WagonGear locking tailgate storage
- New Weathertech floor mats front and rear
- Promount installed for use with any RAM mount accessory
- WitsEnd Console Organizer

Over the last 2 years of ownership, I have spent $19,624 on parts alone, not including synthetics throughout. See attached spreadsheet documenting all services performed and parts installed. PM me for more details.

Truck was imported from Washington 2 years ago at 243k miles and has been treated with Krown every year since owned and rarely driven during winter. Current milage is 273k. Note: Odometer is off by ~ 10% as verified by GPS and Scangauge, so actual milage is less.

Currently located on the border of Banff National Park 1.5 hours from Calgary International. SOLD.

Attachments

• UZJ100 Service Log.pdf
    278.8 KB · Views: 680
Last edited:
Nice truck, nice ad. Good luck with sale.

Re-registering in the US is as simple as calling Customs and filling out the required forms.

Wow 100s must be appreciating like crazy - $25.5k for a 19 year old truck with 270k miles! Since it's been imported to Canada, is it difficult to import back to the US?

Actually seems like a good deal compared to when I had my supercharged/33s LX470 for sale for 17k LOL. Mine is stock besides the two mods listed. A few were interested but not at 17K. I am too proud of my baby.

Updated with spreadsheet of parts installed and services performed. PM for more info.

Last edited:
Does it cost anything, tax wise to get it into the states.
Nope, US import duties have already been paid on this truck. However, I would recommend using a broker to deal with Customs ~$125 US. All the original registration documents and export paperwork from Washington are on hand.

Truck is going for a pre-purchase inspection. Sale pending.

Last edited:
I am not letting this one go Mike! @SHREDwagon maintained this car in a way that a buyer only dreams about. I will be booking a flight to pick up this lovely ride on Tuesday the moment the PPI is done.

Ha ha there was a small snafu on the PPI... The rear pinion bearing was on the way out. That was the only thing that the PPI turned up. There was some debate as to if it was a pressing issue (most likely wasn't). The bearing is being replaced before the trip home so that I can make a few detours and try to get into some trouble. I am going to head out this week to pick up the Cruiser. It is like having to wait for Christmas to come... Pics to come soon. I promise!

That bouncing green guy you posted pretty much is what it feels like! Thanks Mike!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom