1999 Lexus LX470 A/C is NOT WORKING!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi to you all!
I have some problem with my A/C, but first let me upload two pictures to let you all know what the problem is.
When I turn the A/C of my truck on with the option where the air blow from outside to inside the cabin there is not a problem until the car run fast but when I push the button use same air inside the cabin the air stop blowing but the compressor sound it is still working.... I am worries because Lexus parts are not cheap. Lol
I check the freon and charged already, also I replace the cabin air filter bit it does not make the air blow in to the cabin.
Maybe somebody here have an idea about this problem, I named help because summer is not gone yet and it is hard to drive a truck like this.
I not know the name of the auto parts but I think maybe the part behind the dashboard (grill, leveler, or small blend door) is not working, probably a fuse or I don't know..... need an advice or tip.....

Help!! I live in Texas and hot weather here is like hell!! Lol

20171001_005031.jpg

20171001_005004.jpg

Sorry I don't understand what you mean, the air stops blowing or the A/C cuts out? Does your fan actually work and blow air at you when you are stationary?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom