craigslist 1999 Land Cruiser. Hmmmm.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Threads
144
Messages
921
Location
Frankfort, Kentucky
Location
United States
I kept seeing this orange/red Landcruiser 100 series around town. I like orange and burnt orange and thought it was an interesting color. Always wondered if it would ever come up for sale. Well, it has surfaced on Craigslist. I contacted them the day the add was placed about interest in the Landcruiser, telling them I have seen it around town and wanting to see it in person etc. I did mention the color and asked about it being painted. I hadn't heard anything back until 4 days later I got this response.

"I have a contract on the land cruiser

Sent from my iPhone"

Not really sure what that means, maybe they have a down payment received or something... Does not sound like the typical scams as I see it but just sounds like an odd response. Any opinions out there? I have sent them a message to please let me know if it does not sell and is still available.

Here is the add. 1999 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER
 
that or maybe he means he has a loan on it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom