Parting Out 1999 100 series, Green/Tan, Rust Free Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey that 100 series part out looks nice. Do you have the spare tire winch/carrier?

Trans cooler lines w/ bracket and screws?

I need the trans cooler mounting brackets and bolts.
Also need these rusted wiring harness brackets on the driver’s fender well.

Need the fuel pump bracket and the one next to it also.
Need these brackets at the top of the radiator that hold the AC line.

And finally, this brake line bracket on the passenger fender well.

I need a part from the passenger side power seat. Its the drive cable and housing that allows the right and left tracks to move forward and back together. I can send you a picture of the part if you need.

I need a part from the passenger side power seat. Its the drive cable and housing that allows the right and left tracks to move forward and back together. I can send you a picture of the part if you need.

yes please send a pic of what you need

Can i send you a list of part numbers and brief descriptions? the truck's not with me at the moment.

I need a small part. it is the vertical radiator support that sits just behind the emblem/logo/grill and just in front of the radiator and just below the hood latch. I need it quick as my car is in the body shop. I wish I had a photo to help with the description. PM sent as well. I

Condition of speaker grill (passenger front door)?

Hello interested if available, the oil filter cover from the skid plate & the trans inspection cover also the small covers shipped to 07604 thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom