For Sale 1998 Lexus LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my 1998 LX470 with 168k on the clock - I picked it up last year after my neighbor got me excited about LXs and LCs. I picked it up from Texas last August and brought it to Chicago for my winter driver:

Here is the link: 1998 Lexus LX470 / Toyota LandCruiser - Low miles

I had intentions of putting a lift kit, snorkel, and some mods that my neighbor had on and taking it to the Badlands, but I never got around to it. I am hoping to maybe get a relatively newer 4 door and clear up some garage space . Either way the first step is finding a good home for this.

IMG_1595.jpg

Not too much to tell other than she runs smooth, has some wear and tear on the driver and passenger seats, sunroof is stuck closed, and is rust free (tough to find in Chicago!). Air suspension and 4wd work - no center diff lock though. Oil change, thermostat replacement, and coolant flush this past winter and running great.x

Asking 8k - located in west suburbs of Chicago, IL.

I am selling my 1998 LX470 with 168k on the clock - I picked it up last year after my neighbor got me excited about LXs and LCs. I picked it up from Texas last August and brought it to Chicago for my winter driver:

Here is the link: 1998 Lexus LX470 / Toyota LandCruiser - Low miles

I had intentions of putting a lift kit, snorkel, and some mods that my neighbor had on and taking it to the Badlands, but I never got around to it. I am hoping to maybe get a relatively newer 4 door and clear up some garage space . Either way the first step is finding a good home for this.

View attachment 1483840

Not too much to tell other than she runs smooth, has some wear and tear on the driver and passenger seats, sunroof is stuck closed, and is rust free (tough to find in Chicago!). Air suspension and 4wd work - no center diff lock though. Oil change, thermostat replacement, and coolant flush this past winter and running great.x

Asking 8k - located in west suburbs of Chicago, IL.
I did more homework - selling for 7k if anyone is interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom