SOLD 1998-2005 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
So I guess I need to get back in the wanted line after selling mine... looking for well maintained with documents and service history. 98-05 with less than 200k. Budget up to 20k for right truck that has been taken care of. Willing to travel. Prefer stock. Color not that important. Just like everyone else....rust free please Thanks in advance

I've got this 99 with 208,000 miles, just on the wrong side of the country $9850

DSCF3697.JPG

DSCF3698.JPG

DSCF3699.JPG

DSCF3701.JPG

DSCF3702.JPG

could use tires and the antennae is not working.

DSCF3703.JPG

DSCF3704.JPG

DSCF3707.JPG

DSCF3708.JPG

DSCF3711.JPG

Thanks for the pics. I will keep it in mind. Is it grey or river rock? Hard for me to tell in pics. Also rear diff locker? Nice collection....I’m Jealous!

it is grey with tan interior, yes on the rear diff locker

I have a '00 with 185k on the clock - 2" Ironman lift (with diff drop kit), newer 285/75/16 BFG KOs (including spare), stock otherwise. Located in Raleigh, NC.

1st and 2nd row seats and steering wheel have new leather, all maintenance up to date. In last 10K, I've replaced rotors and pads, CVs, timing belt, full fluid baseline. Everything works except the door locks are sticky sometimes in the heat.

Sony headunit with USB, Apple Carplay, and backup cam. Upgraded speaker separates behind factory enclosures and small sub box with amp - all professionally installed. Sounds great, very clear, and is tasteful (not thumping)

No accidents, no rust - vehicle has been in NC its entire life.

Color is River Rock Mica with tan interior

Asking $15Kobo

IMG_1688.JPG

IMG_1689.JPG

IMG_1690.JPG

IMG_1691.JPG

IMG_1692.JPG

I have a '00 with 185k on the clock - 2" Ironman lift (with diff drop kit), newer 285/75/16 BFG KOs (including spare), stock otherwise. Located in Raleigh, NC.

1st and 2nd row seats and steering wheel have new leather, all maintenance up to date. In last 10K, I've replaced rotors and pads, CVs, timing belt, full fluid baseline. Everything works except the door locks are sticky sometimes in the heat.

Sony headunit with USB, Apple Carplay, and backup cam. Upgraded speaker separates behind factory enclosures and small sub box with amp - all professionally installed. Sounds great, very clear, and is tasteful (not thumping)

Asking $15Kobo

View attachment 2478552

View attachment 2478553

View attachment 2478554

View attachment 2478555

View attachment 2478556
I sent you a PM about this. Let me know if it is still for sale

Still looking....thanks to those that sent pics. Just have not found the one for me yet. Keep em coming.

Asking $15Kobo

View attachment 2478552

View attachment 2478553

View attachment 2478554

View attachment 2478555

View attachment 2478556
Tried messaging but your box was full. Can you email me at 2double02 at gmail about the LC if you still have it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom