1998-2002 Head Unit replacement

Hello Mud! I just recently picked up a 1999 100 series, and I am planning on replacing the head unit with a aftermarket one from Pioneer with Android Auto, Nav, and a backup camera. Does anyone know of any specific models that would fit our cruisers? THanks!

Has the best reviews. But just invested in some new seat covers so I might hold off for a bit!

Most any double DIN headunit will work.

We installed a Sony AVX-AX100- works perfectly. All we needed was radio functions and CarPlay functionality- the phone nav works for our needs.

Have the backup camera- just need to install it...

Hello Mud! I just recently picked up a 1999 100 series, and I am planning on replacing the head unit with a aftermarket one from Pioneer with Android Auto, Nav, and a backup camera. Does anyone know of any specific models that would fit our cruisers? THanks!
hi , recently i put pioneer avh-2300nex on my rig , it has rear back camera input , front camera input and Android car and Apple car and all other features and of course reasonable price !
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...=2ADUOE00KDM4E&rh=i:aps,k:pioneer+avh-2300nex !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom