SOLD 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser (Triple Locked) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(25, 45, 4)
Up for sale is my 1997 TLC with 195,XXX miles. Vehicle is still driven so miles will change. I have owned the LC for about eight years and it has been on and off daily driven. When not driven daily, it was driven regularly. I have done maintenance on a regular basis and the it starts and runs just fine. The TLC has been trouble free during my ownership. It was mostly used for camping and light off roading to go fishing, etc. I have not seen rust issues in my digging around on the LC.

Modifications:
-Front Runner roof rack
-Metal Tech rock sliders
-Blue fan clutch
-7 pin mod
-Line X over rear portion of roof
-Slee upgraded light harness

Maintenance over my time:
-Replaced radiator (Toyota OEM)
-Brakes and rotors within last 10,000 miles
-New tires within last 10,000
-Rebuilt knuckles when brakes were done
-PHH replaced
-Fluids change
-Brake booster replaced
*Previous owner had head gasket replaced in 2009

The Bad:
-Time for shocks. I planned a small lift but never got around to it
-Clear coat failing on hood and back left flare
- Dent in tail gate
-Burns some oil
-Engine error code for EGR. If I remember right it was the P0401. I have made no attempts at fixing this because it doesn't bother me.
-ABS error light cam on recently. I have not got around to dealing with this. Another one that doesn't bother me all that much.

$13,500

Feel free to ask questions, I am sure I am not remembering everything. I will happily send more pics as I am limited to five pictures on here.

On a separate note, I have lurked around on this forum for the better part of a decade and never joined despite the countless times this forum helped me figure something out. So thanks to all the contributors.

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom