For Sale 1996 GT35R Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
black
Selling my black 96 turbo land cruiser ~235k miles. Videos, modifications are heavily documented in the budget turbo thread.

Builds - DIY FJZ80 Low Budget Turbo Build

Many many mods, truck is done right.

Dyno:
Stock N/A was 155hp/219tq
8.7psi was 285hp 339tq
10.5psi was 295hp 357tq

Only "major" negatives I can think of is that there is rust here and there and the rear pan arch seal is leaking. If I were to keep the truck I would probably pull the engine and refresh it, or just run it until it dies and then go from there.

I have quite a few spare doors, hatches, hoods also if interested.

(10/6/16) Asking 8k, open to offers. Located 1.25 hours north of Chicago. Any questions just ask

lc2.jpg

Last edited:
If I didnt have 3 80's at home right now I would be all over your truck. That is a great deal. As soon as someone realizes the engineering and work in the turbo they would realize it's a bargain. Good luck! p.s. thanks for the build thread!

could you email me more pics? Interior, exterior close ups and undercarriage? Any prior body work or damage? Thanks and i will message you my email. Thanks

There's a chance I might fly through Chicago this weekend. If that's the case, I'd def take a look if you'll be around.

Thanks,

J

Any undercarriage pics? You mentioned "major negatives" and "rust" in the same sentence. Probably why you aren't getting a lot of interest. That tends to scare off most. Some detailed undercarriage pics may put those folks at ease and get this sold. If it's minor rust issues then your asking price is great.

Come on...somebody needs this surely!

Any interest in selling the turbo parts? That could also be scaring some folks away. I could send you stock parts if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom